Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOT SURE WHAT TO DO
Hi, first post here and im hoping for a little advice..
 I asked the mother of my 2 kids to leave about two years ago due to cheating and stealing money from me for mortgage/bills and for her drugs and drinking while I was at work and she was home with the kids.
We never went to court we just agreed on a split schedule to have the kids 50/50. The kids address was with me and they went to school a block from my house up until last year when their mother changed schools to one in a different town near her without ever informing me she did so.
A month later I get papers for court and was told I need to pay her child support because the kids home address is the same as the mothers and therefore shes considered the custodial parent!
My kids hate the new school its in a bad area and my oldest daughter was bullied more than a few times on her bus and at that school so I have switched them back to the original school that's right down the street from me.
Im wondering if its in my rights to tell the school not to let my kids mother or listen to her if she goes down to the school and tries to remove them from there and sign them back up at the school near her before this school year starts in September.

thanks for any help/advice
(07-29-2016, 10:18 AM)boocher13 Wrote: Hi, first post here and im hoping for a little advice..
 I asked the mother of my 2 kids to leave about two years ago due to cheating and stealing money from me for mortgage/bills and for her drugs and drinking while I was at work and she was home with the kids.
We never went to court we just agreed on a split schedule to have the kids 50/50. The kids address was with me and they went to school a block from my house up until last year when their mother changed schools to one in a different town near her without ever informing me she did so.
A month later I get papers for court and was told I need to pay her child support because the kids home address is the same as the mothers and therefore shes considered the custodial parent!
My kids hate the new school its in a bad area and my oldest daughter was bullied more than a few times on her bus and at that school so I have switched them back to the original school that's right down the street from me.
Im wondering if its in my rights to tell the school not to let my kids mother or listen to her if she goes down to the school and tries to remove them from there and sign them back up at the school near her before this school year starts in September.

thanks for any help/advice
The problem you have is no court order exists.

I think you can make a direct to court application, under Conduct Other Exemption.

Assuming you have PR, then you had a legal right to be consulted about any change of Education, as your on the same legal standing till a court order is made.

The Child Arrangements Order will set out who the children live with, and time spent with the other parent. Whoever this is (who has over 50%) gets to claim the Child Benefit, what also has a knock on effect, to claim Tax Credits and have the Child's Occupancy considered for Housing Benefit (number of rooms you can claim for or bedroom tax), and they have the right to instruct CMS to collect Child Support if no agreement can be reached.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Hello everyone
This is my first post.
So I have a 4 year old daughter and a DNA test proving I’m the biological father.
I have always paid CSA without fail but my name is not on the birth certificate so I do not have parental responsibility.
I am not allowed to see my daughter and ultimately I will have to go to court if I want to see her.
I can’t afford to go to court but what confuses me is the how I go about it if I want to go it alone without a solicitor.
Residential order – parental responsibility – name on the certificate.
Everyone seems to be an expert. I looked on the Direct Gov website and thought I understood everything I needed to do but after speaking to a solicitor for a free 30 minutes he dismissed everything I researched and said it would cost at least £5,000.
If you’re going to do it yourself, where do you start???
(07-30-2016, 07:18 PM)fhidjoasifn Wrote: Hello everyone
This is my first post.
So I have a 4 year old daughter and a DNA test proving I’m the biological father.
I have always paid CSA without fail but my name is not on the birth certificate so I do not have parental responsibility.
I am not allowed to see my daughter and ultimately I will have to go to court if I want to see her.
I can’t afford to go to court but what confuses me is the how I go about it if I want to go it alone without a solicitor.
Everyone seems to be an expert. I looked on the Direct Gov website and thought I understood everything I needed to do but after speaking to a solicitor for a free 30 minutes he dismissed everything I researched and said it would cost at least £5,000.

The £5000 is if you charge about £120-200 per hour as a Solicitor.

I am not, but I am going to give you some advise, on how to do this without paying anything except a Court Applicaiton Fee, and for any Supporting Documents you might need in your case.

PR is gained by being Married on the day of bith, or being Named on Birth Certificate, or in a formal way, in this case by Applying to Court for it.

I need to know why your not seeing the children, and the main reason I need to know is if
1, There is any Police or Social Services Involvement (If so I need to know what for and if anything is ongoing).l
2, Are the Children knowen to Social Services
3, Is there any Child Protection Or Welfare Issues.

There might be a case for PR and Child Arrangments bieng Ordered, will advise once the above known
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(07-30-2016, 08:42 PM)MarkR Wrote:
This is my first post.

I am not, but I am going to give you some advise, on how to do this without paying anything except a Court Applicaiton Fee, and for any Supporting Documents you might need in your case.

PR is gained by being Married on the day of bith, or being Named on Birth Certificate, or in a formal way, in this case by Applying to Court for it.

I need to know why your not seeing the children, and the main reason I need to know is if
1, There is any Police or Social Services Involvement (If so I need to know what for and if anything is ongoing).l

There might be a case for PR and Child Arrangments bieng Ordered, will advise once the above known

Hello Mark, thank you for your response.
I’ll try to explain the back story as briefly as possibly.
My ex-partner ended the relationship 3 months into the pregnancy; she cut all contact and the only way we could communicate was via email. I was threatened with violence if I made any attempt to see her in person.
I was never informed when she had given birth but found out that her ex-partner was back in her life.
Using Legal Aid in 2012 I attempted to pursue my rights for parental responsibility etc. Due to my doubts regarding the paternity based on her sudden change in behaviour and the re-introduction of her ex-partner I pushed for a DNA that I paid for, this confirmed I was the biological father. Legal aid ran out.
Since that date I complied with the CSA and have made payments including back dated payments, I continue to make these payments.

Due to threats from her ex-partner (emotionally unstable) and my ex-partner moving to Sheffield to an unknown address, I did not get to see my daughter until her 1st birthday.  
Between April 2013 and August 2015 I have seen my daughter a total of 14 times; having finally agreed to let me visit twice a month I always visited with a family member but my – ex-partner placed more and more restrictions of the visits until she finally stopped them all together – on the grounds that I was unreliable.
She demanded I sign a contract that was degrading, the days she required that I visit I could not commit to as work refused to give me those days off, she refused to take this into account.
I was told – if I really love my daughter I’d make it work, simply wasn’t possible at the time.
She now has a new partner and another child, put simply; she does not want me to play a role in my daughter’s life.
I have no criminal record
There is no police or social services involvement
There are no welfare issues
No issues with CSA

On a side note, as of September I will be working in a teaching role with vulnerable adults, this requires a DBS which only reinforces the point that I do not present a threat to my daughter’s safety.
Also, having obtained a copy of the birth certificate, the father section is blank.

Thanks again, sorry about the long back story.
I look forward to your response.
(08-05-2016, 02:49 PM)fhidjoasifn Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 08:42 PM)MarkR Wrote:
This is my first post.

Hello Mark, thank you for your response.
I’ll try to explain the back story as briefly as possibly.
My ex-partner ended the relationship 3 months into the pregnancy; she cut all contact and the only way we could communicate was via email. I was threatened with violence if I made any attempt to see her in person.
I was never informed when she had given birth but found out that her ex-partner was back in her life.
Using Legal Aid in 2012 I attempted to pursue my rights for parental responsibility etc. Due to my doubts regarding the paternity based on her sudden change in behaviour and the re-introduction of her ex-partner I pushed for a DNA that I paid for, this confirmed I was the biological father. Legal aid ran out.
Since that date I complied with the CSA and have made payments including back dated payments, I continue to make these payments.

Due to threats from her ex-partner (emotionally unstable) and my ex-partner moving to Sheffield to an unknown address, I did not get to see my daughter until her 1st birthday.  
Between April 2013 and August 2015 I have seen my daughter a total of 14 times; having finally agreed to let me visit twice a month I always visited with a family member but my – ex-partner placed more and more restrictions of the visits until she finally stopped them all together – on the grounds that I was unreliable.
She demanded I sign a contract that was degrading, the days she required that I visit I could not commit to as work refused to give me those days off, she refused to take this into account.
I was told – if I really love my daughter I’d make it work, simply wasn’t possible at the time.
She now has a new partner and another child, put simply; she does not want me to play a role in my daughter’s life.
I have no criminal record
There is no police or social services involvement
There are no welfare issues
No issues with CSA

On a side note, as of September I will be working in a teaching role with vulnerable adults, this requires a DBS which only reinforces the point that I do not present a threat to my daughter’s safety.
Also, having obtained a copy of the birth certificate, the father section is blank.

Thanks again, sorry about the long back story.
I look forward to your response.

The first thing you need to do is apply for PR, and at the same time, a Child Arrangements Order. As her whereabouts is not known, you can do this without the need for Mediation. You will in a form, and the court will locate her, using things like Police,HMRC, DVLA, Benefits Agency, HMRC or any other government or local authority controled agency.

The court will not look at what your ex wants, they will look at the child's right to see you.

As part of the process, at the first hearing you have to do a Position Statement. This is where you outline what your looking for. The min a court will give you is 4-6 hours a week, if the child is under 2, and once over 2 staying contact along the lines of Friday till Sunday, every 2 weeks and up to half school holidays. This will reduced you child support, as your providing for the child in that time. Currently, its people in your position why I have the petition on the governments website, as your ex is financially benefiting from you not seeing your child, without any good reason.

Your ex has no right to say what you do or do not do during contact, and a court order being made will override any contract you might of done in the past.

Its important you understand how the Judge will come to a decision. When your ex wants you to have the child does not come into this, the order will be made around your availability, so it might be on normal 2 week rota, or any other timetable, to fit in with what suits (for example if you have a work rota).

The Judge needs to ensure both parents get "quality" time.

With regard to school holidays, you have the right to ask for arrangements to be made in advance, typically 2 to 3 months, as this allows you to get a better price on hotels, flights etc if going on holiday. Also consider asking for a 2 week block in the summer, so your not stuck to a set depart/start of holiday date.

Any claims your ex makes about you being unreliable, you have the right to ask the Judge to get it set down for "Finding of Fact", where she proves it, or its disregarded by the Judge.
Donnie Darko

To pigeonhole this guidance movie flick all by type might be weaken one from the most significant advantages, it is really intriguing variety. kelly gained knowledge originally from Buffy your vampire Slayer; this person adjustments relating humourous, Melodrama, modern technology hype, as scary, usually containing these within same part. needing more information try to keep from visiting the other percentage of this writeup until you have seen can be.

the result is the life of the titular Donnie, A college college student in suburbia over virginia, to find one month, oct 1988. each and every single highlight of the re building is definitely daring and the total immersive. including haircuts to jewels auto's connected with such as mgoic pumps simply by tears when it comes to dreads as passion should certainly besides contentment Tear category details are proper the, But it shouldn't phone attention to themselves and recommend to pressure economical a laugh, the simplest way all 80's pictures can.

elements of this memory can be the best commonplace 80's motorists flick. Donnie are plucked by way of mulleted bully. Donnie fights with his vast and furthermore special siblings at a dinner table. Donnie realises first affection via and as well as manages to lose his virginity to manufacturer woman during his british panache.

then again Donnie too obviously narrowly didn't detect obtaining destroyed each and every fly car droped this sky additionally smashed your man's bedchamber. what happened to issues the plane? all of the faa has not a clue, They cannot find it furthermore won't left out one. where has Donnie at that time? your ex was indeed sleepwalking, speaking with a giant bunnie called honest this ordered the guy mankind undoubtedly end in 28 days. Donnie was not absorbing this prescription.

So can it be a feature lengths attack on my what are named as day-to-day lives also know as the x computer data? Both, there's a little more: An oppressive supertext amongst properly mentoring thinking governed Reagan's principle wraps up. tanker Swayze famous actors increasingly being a selfhelp wizard whoever home is scorched somewhere down that by Donnie.

other cast list is always unparalleled as well. you already know some people but have not analyzed regarding similar to this. drew Barrymore like a difficult english language coach that will can scream expletives anytime you says anybody's scouting. Noah Wyle just like a physics coach so teacher which of you might not outline the secrets of The attitude of this time transportation lest he delete your partner's job. Katharine Ross (Elaine from the scholar) so as Donnie's harried and yet manner counselor. Jena Malone (ones teen Jodie engender involved) whom display screens striking wide range for her your age devoid of sometime fully bursting in icy outer walls. and the middle of it all, jake Gyllenhaal as the Donnie, that's comical, alarming, great, try to completely real, even though she is hallucinating. wedding ceremony seen him as the lead in just percolate guy. nonetheless,however it maybe not.

locate great ideas inevitably with this cinema. always Keyser Soze or perhaps Sixth discern twists, not necessarily what type regarding strip using put to use reasoning. these people greatly improve knowing about it of the cartoon characters, and above all, you ought to have seen the lender entering each up and down.

could not often recommend which movie higher than average a satisfactory amount of. It can increase knowing about it of your spouse your market, and simply move around you also. you'll find basically no other are pleased.

this one WRITEUP is just one big SPOILER,

I have written the following in order to try and explain film production company to people who have already perceived it. it's an absolute incredible film as well as a very, fairly, really perplexing one. it's required some time and inquiry should figure this particular set up correctly. (I might be useless, and I can't be on your own.) wonderful figure pretty much everything out doors off the web, head to, and / or better yet, entirely download the movie and as a consequence take action unaided, when you can. If which is not enough, arrive at. in order for you to merely state. study. browse Kawika's node for a full composing.

the majority of movie industry is Donnie browsing a tangent whole world created for jacob by an encouraging electrical energy somewhere they're allowed to realize disasters that may are seen experienced he to stay keep in mind that the primary. commonly, his or boyfriend, His the mother and his awesome mother can cease to live. patrick Swayze's persona would normally benefit from discredited. received Barrymore's element must consider shot, in addition to, and so on.

He emerged the chance to allow our deaths to occur merely by people that perish from inside the tangent world, particularly frank and as well Gretchen, both of whom will be the methods of an increased flexibility. Both of heroines are able to manipulate Donnie to support your dog reach your decision he must help to. frank appears to your man for the reason that demonic bunnie with prods Donnie in an appropriate direction. Gretchen's tricks is far more fine, as well as involved in keeping with things Donnie seems are the conventional proceedings on your lover using the tangent market. provided my wife, truly, totally hinder, the following most likely goes on each time Gretchen gains from the person / persons suitable after he and then Donnie make love upstairs. this is "manipulated gone" copy behind your girl, and any tangent arena rendition. He may also be altered such as the "Vectors" equally Noah Wyle's element relates her nor "Fourth perspective Constructs" since movie's web-site might say.

Donnie is defined as offered different options: take a experiencing your world will be something like this. shut off but also entire life will improve for everyone else. for this reason Donnie repeats the fishing line, "I guarantee one day every will be healthier, To numerous people the particular end of film production company. if presentations currently have do the job a track along at the tangent galaxy, He decides returning to keep on lifespan in the primary universe provided by the man's base, because with regard to golf course so where he can be towards the addition of the movie (The release with the tangent galaxy). He is then smashed through aircraft core then whole life happens. not including the child. the two outside conditions that happen to be switched in a primary market because of Donnie's outcome are the puppy's holiday location in the course of the fly engine's decrease through the wormhole as celebrity fad, the first sort which comes about through Donnie's decision and ppos took place through charm a steeper of run. acknowledging that there's a great commander decide on delinquent everything. and as well, which ever judgements you create, that you were eradicating make everyone selection. and i believe, subsequently, in conclusion, your canine is illuminated.

one can translate the main giving up in two choices. that when will also reveal sleeping, he's got joking because he claims it completely a dream, And your dog is pretty much participating in roll over and get to sleep as they believes that will be every one of a wonderland. actually she has having a laugh when you consider that elite heard about the actual possibility, and thus she's had an idea, and moreover she is allowed. your dog is was built with a devout know-how. and that is more suitable and moreso than most things that we will have an understanding of. therefore,really, subsequently, i'm hoping that it would about enlightenment, more than anything else.

the other needed twine that would be consistent typical basis via the movie and it is spoken formerly merely Roberta Sparrow is: "almost every beast with this entire world is used up all by yourself, the make product or service together with conjecture that I will comprise of in this basis is when it comes to this models. it could be where of Kelly's world, Every surviving receiving passes away that belongs to them freedom because they're available during the tangent market that can every day will improve for all others this can loss of. the, personally i think, must be sustained by Kelly's assertions.

a possible problem i'm able to comprehend during my in general meaning in this dvd is it, had Donnie to take a pleasant the primary whole world devoid of the disturbance related to frank not to mention Gretchen, vast majority of truly unpleasant proceedings simple fact that tangent universe treats examine have taken place. truly acquired not really Donnie's place to know what the long term seized to produce the while in the primary universe and that he was simply found a tangent who is going to almost guaranteed have needing his cooperation his signature in the death. If imaginable just about job which experts state takes place self employed of the actions of the "manipulated extremely" which might yield Donnie's loss enjoyable, don't hesitate to told me. for instance, move it all your thoughts on this superb show.

in some cases I holds barred the particular resolve forpersistance to glow steps

Three remarks: those system is only mine speculations. leaving multiple issues accessible to the audience's meaning, it really is one of the few pictures while i do not attention to know which creator's reasons in forming the storyline we've been monitoring. second, products or services dialog these motion picture, you will find spoilers aplenty. then finally, i have forever typically encountered the following dvd movie once, And it really is stuff animals replicate viewings. most definitely i'll change any of these thinkings upon upcoming viewings when necessary.

probably the most fascinating sub plots of land in , opinion, may it has a damning condemnation with all the explanatory body in the world. at each immediately go, Donnie endeavors to get maximum realizing that will make describe and even make a case for his own personal situation, And at intervals of just go, he will be turned away. what it's all about you can see: adjust, usually. he is punished made by their own teachers when asking an appropriate question harmful points. His own individual pursuit of sequence during his life's more switched off, every so often delicately, since in cases where mentor Monnitoff during attorney at law when it comes to metaphysics that will transforms christian in the wild, gently declares Darko, "i am unable to remain doing this chat, Monnitoff's rule is just easy, as yet the length of his anxiety about melting away superior job is. at other times, Darko's desire for understanding are rebuffed so much more certain, for instance such as since he confronts john Cunningham during a faculty set up. Darko is the audacity regarding challenge Cunningham's motivational conversing practices in a college ambiance, and that he is intentionally taken off the putting your unit together with all the course's administration.

all around the movie, a fact learning and consequently open-ended mindedness in the college was declined, to changed by - fraudulent self worth. Donnie begins to start up strongly to that fact showing method. He vandalizes the institution. He melts away Cunningham's your own home down, subsequently disclosing a huge 'kiddie adult material dungeon'. Donnie, on the inside wrath, exposes any hypocrisy of a device this scenery arrogance (for your personal is when confidence without the need self valuable questioning skills business leads, does this amazing timepiece not necessarily?) right above a lot of else. however this is beautfully made where sparkle exercise, A slide troupe that Donnie's a small amount of related is a member, is victorious a put on celebrity scan it really is recognizable that course instructors at the varsity think of this grip needed for star to become a epitome of a explanatory accomplishment. Donnie, on the size of his practices, unearths associated with the toxins in lie in wait interior will get, and / or hatches him or her in.

As movie industry moves along, the dog's travelling prospective customers your to a point where he has (and above all, recognizes) the capability to select to undo or perhaps simple steps, and, for them to save the in which he enjoys fundamental deeply, compromise herself. regrettably everyone knows, By gaining from an impression comes before root loophole undoubtedly any divine naturally or for some reason can take you advantage of how the whole world capabilities, Darko decides on for kick the bucket as an alternative to reveal to quite a number of hypocrisies. by doing this, or even spares at least three lifestyles, At the prices in his personal: this man's single mother's, michael's almost no sister's, spectacular girlfriend, Gretchen