Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding my son
Hi everyone looking for pointers
A judge took my son out my life 2003, along with my ex playing hide and seek for a few years, I decided to put it in the hands of the gods and hope that when the time came he'd come looking for me, my son has a sister, now aged 26, how at 23 was diagnosed with a brain tumor, I myself have prostate cancer, my son lives somewhere in the Manchester area, roundabout walkden, I'm looking for pointers to how and hopefully track him down , is there an organisation that would help me do this , thank you for any kind of feed back ,
Just to clarify, youve tried all the usual means? do you know his name or possibly the ex's maiden name?
In this day and age its not that hard, especially if he is grown. Not sure I understood, how old is he?
How old is your son?
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
He,ll be 16 now , but don't know if she done a name change, as she done when I was with her, she came home from work, and had taken my name
OK you don't really have many rights to find him unfortunately as he is over the legal age of consent

This may sound stupid but have you tried Facebook?
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
https://www.lifewire.com/should-i-pay-to...ne-3482676
Apparently finding someone is the single biggest search on google. It takes some detective work but it can be done.
Social media is your best bet if he is 16