Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recitals - urgent
Anyone know much about recitals above the main order - as in agreements?  Are they worth the paper they are written on or not?  Are they enforceable in any way shape or form?
I have a few on mine.As Im aware they are enforceable. I lost faith in the judicial system.
Breach a order nothing happens, I guess the recitals are just a promise that you agree to follow.
I will no doubt breach mine as I wont agree to respecting the exs cultural views . I wont promote ex's voodoo practices. Especially towards my kid
I wouldn't do another bloody recital
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Not good then eh?
Had some info. Apparently it depends what the recitals are for. In my case it should be easy enough to get a specific issues order and costs if they're not stuck to. Others are kind of enforceable but it means applying to court for an order for them or something.
The ex's never stop do they making life awkward . seems soon as they are out of court they are causing trouble 5 mins later
Absolutely