Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My rights
as title what are my rights regarding my house ? allmost 4 years now no kids no house no car no nothing have i killed somebody ?... nooo im sure if i was in prison the sentence to this hell life would be easier so why dont i ? commit something they can do me for ive had a fcking nuff of  this shit i want my life back no this isnt just a hate typeing crusade why can i not sell my house why can i not get any of my gear cloths and things the bitch has sold it all why is that acceptable at this rate i might just aswell go to my yes MY HOUSE  and fck her off out of it kids wont be there as on holiday where is the law on it why is it all for woman why is it that a woman ha main charge of kids regardles of if the guy has brought the children up why? ........am i on a 1 man crusade ive had enough of this woman and where THE FUCK IS EQUAL RIGHTS NOW ? ive got a ton of questions i dont want to hear this calm down bullshit anymore the facts... EQUAL RIGHTS ??? WHERE ITS NOT FCKING EQUAL IF A WOMAN HAS 90 % CUSTADY DO THE MATHS ?
(08-07-2016, 10:19 AM)gus Wrote: as title what are my rights regarding my house ? allmost 4 years now no kids no house no car no nothing have i killed somebody ?... nooo im sure if i was in prison the sentence to this hell life would be easier so why dont i ? commit something they can do me for ive had a fcking nuff of  this shit i want my life back no this isnt just a hate typeing crusade why can i not sell my house why can i not get any of my gear cloths and things the bitch has sold it all why is that acceptable at this rate i might just aswell go to my yes MY HOUSE  and fck her off out of it kids wont be there as on holiday where is the law on it why is it all for woman why is it that a woman ha main charge of kids regardles of if the guy has brought the children up why? ........am i on a 1 man crusade ive had enough of this woman and where THE FUCK IS EQUAL RIGHTS NOW ? ive got a ton of questions i dont want to hear this calm down bullshit anymore the facts... EQUAL RIGHTS ??? WHERE ITS NOT FCKING EQUAL IF A WOMAN HAS 90 % CUSTADY DO THE MATHS ?

There is not enough detail to advise on this, except for regarding things you say are yours.

If you can show you paid for them, and she will not let you collect them, then phone the Police, and ask them to attend with you, to ensure there is no breach of the peace.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.