Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women Get away with lies
I need to ask , how come a woman can lie about rape, sexual abuse and get away with it. But if a man does this he get jail time. It seems women gets away with perjury in court lately. In my present case, my ex has lied about everything to the court and how she can still be walking free and making demands i dont understand.

Can someone tell me please or does she gets prosecuted at the final hearing.
Afraid not buddy, if its proved a lie she'll get a pasting in the court from the judge and the consequence will be to rule in your favour. Thats it.

Personally, I completely understand, the inequality of the whole system, societies attitudes and specifically women's attitudes towards male parents is truly astounding. I genuinely struggle not to let the bitterness take over.
(04-24-2018, 11:13 AM)Naive Wrote: Afraid not buddy, if its proved a lie she'll get a pasting in the court from the judge and the consequence will be to rule in your favour. Thats it.

Personally, I completely understand, the inequality of the whole system, societies attitudes and specifically women's attitudes towards male parents is truly astounding. I genuinely struggle not to let the bitterness take over.

it is shocking bruv.... the the legal system can allow this to happen. Highly disgraceful. I have been holding back my bitterness, anger, knowing she aborted 2 kids our ours during our marriage and i never knew about it. only found found out because she said  she lost the last pregnancy through my abuse but her medical record shows she has terminated twice.

What right does a woman have to terminate pregnancy in marriage, Honestly the government need to start changing some few laws. I feel so gutted right now. Sometimes i wish i can tell my daughter the truth about everything
The reason, I think, is because it is a Family court and not a criminal court. It took me a while to get my head round that. The family courts don't prosecute crimes, they are there to look at the best interests of the children. Now you'd think that if a woman was shown to have lied and made false and abusive accusations, a court would think it was not in the best interests of the children to live with such a person. But it's all treated as hearsay unless there's evidence anyway so they just ignore it as ranting I think (Judges that is) once Cafcass have said "no welfare issues".

It'a a bit like hospitals - you have to see one Doctor for your back and another Doctor for your chest pain and the two Doctors don't work together to see that one is causing the other! It's a compartmentalised legal system. I started out thinking - surely they will prosecute her for saying that! Nope. These women know this and their Solicitors advice them of this so they do it. It stinks because there are women who have genuinely been raped or whatever and anyone who makes false accusations is a criminal to humanity in my view.
My ex has referred to texts in her statement and lied about their content. She knows full well I [and my barrister] have those texts. I honestly believe that most women believe wholly protected, they can do anything they like and it wont come back to bite them.
Im not sure which is more worrying, the fact that women lie so easily or that fact its pretty much expected. Im sure the judges must be rolling their eyes, "here's another one"
(04-24-2018, 12:17 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: The reason, I think, is because it is a Family court and not a criminal court.  It took me a while to get my head round that.  The family courts don't prosecute crimes, they are there to look at the best interests of the children.  Now you'd think that if a woman was shown to have lied and made false and abusive accusations, a court would think it was not in the best interests of the children to live with such a person.  But it's all treated as hearsay unless there's evidence anyway so they just ignore it as ranting I think (Judges that is) once Cafcass have said "no welfare issues".

It'a a bit like hospitals - you have to see one Doctor for your back and another Doctor for your chest pain and the two Doctors don't work together to see that one is causing the other!  It's a compartmentalised legal system.  I started out thinking - surely they will prosecute her for saying that!  Nope.  These women know this and their Solicitors advice them of this so they do it.  It stinks because there are women who have genuinely been raped or whatever and anyone who makes false accusations is a criminal to humanity in my view.

Honestly, total shame to the system.... there should be room for prosecution if one lies in family court... can you tell me if roles reverse, will the man not be punished? I hope i can get my head round this like you did because this lie just continues, and if someone can lie to a judge tell me how much lies will she not come up with the kids.... #shocking
I don't think anyone is punished for crimes - the court is interest in welfare. So they're looking to see if the kids are safe with both parents. Judges don't like people telling lies or arguing with them and will "tell someone off" or may add a bit to an order about something. I think some Judges are a bit jaded with the whole thing and some are really good. What I do think is wrong is how it is assumed that if a Mother is claiming welfare issues, more notice is taken than if a Father has genuine welfare issues. I was quite horrified at my first hearing, after submitting a C1A with evidence of emotional abuse, that this was basically overlooked. And the whole matter was treated as parents disagreeing. What it did do was make sure I wasn't accused of anything (or that it wasn't taken notice of) but I did realise that because the children live with the Mother, they aren't going to do anything - because it's the established home set up. They aren't going to move the children out of their home to live with the Father unless it is murder or the children are hospitalised by abuse I reckon. So the parent with residence always has the upper hand.

Women can be bitchy and vindictive - and want to punish you (even if they have left you!) I have relatives like that. But not all women are like that. The whole allegations thing is all wrong though. It's to do with legal aid and Solicitors advising Mothers. When legal aid was stopped for family cases, the only way to get legal aid was if there was abuse. So they accuse abuse and are even advised to by Solicitors in some cases apparently. Yet I noticed when a man claims harrassment and applies for a non molestation order and provides evidence of emotional abuse there is no legal aid! I assume because the children don't "live" with him and therefore it isn't a protection issue for the children.

The legal system is a bit of a game in some ways. At solicitor level it as adversarial and a dirty fight. First stage at court is Cafcass - court welfare officers - who have a lot of power to decide who should see their children and who shouldn't and how much. And I think they have a traditional feminist model/policy (which sounds like a contradiction in terms and it probably is contradictory. Traditional: Children belong with Mothers Feminist: Womens Rights and all men are Bxxxxxxs. There are good and bad people along the way and biased people along the way, as in every walk of life and profession and you need to negotiate the system. Once it gets to a final court hearing then a Judge hears evidence. Judges are the ones you want to be dealing with.

There is criticism in various places that evidence isn't heard early enough.
What Charlie said - different courts. No, men wouldn't be punished when women aren't in a family court. I was accused of quite a range of crap that was demonstrably untrue Smile
Similar situation.. My ex was very ill. I provided daily care...when relationship ended now I am abusive and threatening and controlling, a drunk. But all this talk only began as soon as I hired a solicitor to begin court proceedings for contact. Funny timing that. Now apparently the children are scared to be alone with me for long periods It is unreal. Not seen them nearly 7 months so how she knows this I'm fascinated to discover. So sad that as soon as the courts become involved you are painted as Fred West.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lies, lies and making things up Charlie7000 24 18,415 05-25-2019, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000