Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign Contracts Thursday - Terrifed
(05-15-2018, 01:00 PM)Naive Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 12:31 PM)GC1974 Wrote: I know you are right. Just feels like I'm deserting my own children and that git is winning. Money / car / friends / village and the kids.

Not that it matters, but Ive noticed a pattern in the past. Woman and new partner have a common enemy, the ex boyfriend. Their relationship is based on being the same team. However when the ex boyfriend walks away from the drama or gets a new girlfriend the couple are left to actually get to know each other, thats when the trouble starts.

I guess Im saying, concentrate on yourself, if she hasnt learnt her lesson then theres every chance they'll implode anyway.
Karmas a bitch like that

I think there's a lot of truth in what Naive is saying. I have seen it happen in other contexts too. Simply the act of not responding to communication or provocation - 'radio silence' - is enough to cause the other side to implode. Don't know how it works but I envisage it as not letting the b******s feed on you.
IVE DONE IT AND SIGNED.

NOW LETS SEE IF SHE PLAYS FAIR WITH ACCESS
Congrats buddy, one success at a time.
You know she will, but you'll get over that hurdle like you got over this one.
Settled in? hows the local pub?
signed. but the day after ive done it, she has gone back on our access arrangements. and says I now cannot see the children as we had agreed.
Oh God these women!
Did she give you a reason, did you have it in writing?
We had emails between us where I have outlined access and she has accepted the principles.

Shes now saying I cannot have them Sunday afternoons on my non primary weeks. Just at night time? utterly insane
Don't accept any cut in time.
Tell her whilst you don't agree to the change she has proposed, out of interest what is her proposal to make up the time and why is that in children's best interest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Dad - sign up for some great, daily, positive philosophical tips Tamagoto 2 889 08-30-2019, 06:52 PM
Last Post: High Peak
  Didnt think I would need to sign up to one of these types of forums CheshireDivorced 12 11,427 05-16-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: GC1974