Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex Partner and children missing to avoid compliance with court orders
Hi there guys,
                  I was wondering if someone here could kindly help me please as I have turned everywhere and nobody seems to want to help and I am desperate to find my children. I have been in a vicious and painful 4 year legal battle with my Ex regarding access to my children in court, My Ex has basically accused me of various DV in order to prevent me form seeing my children despite never having a single argument during our 6 year relationship (all confirmed in court). My Ex did everything she could do in court to delay the case as much as she could, however in the end, Contact was ordered by the Judge via a contact centre.

My Ex through not wanting me to have contact with my children (she moved on with someone else) has just basically disappeared into thin air in London. I approached the police they were at first reluctant to help but in the end and after visiting the fourth different police station did they take the case on to search for her and my children.

So far their searches have drawn blanks but they are extremely confident that my Ex and the children are in London, they have gone through the NHS and other various agencies all in vain.

My 3 questions please are, 1, is there any way of checking a specific database to find out what Schools they are attending they are ages 8 and 6 respectively because astounding as It sounds the police said there's not such thing as a school database in the country.

2, Are there any other legal ways such as other agencies that I can contact to find and locate her and the children apart going through DWP as she definitely in London somewhere.

3, if it is possible to go through any suggested method what is the process please

Thanks all I will appreciate every help thus coming.
Wow that sounds crazy, have you tried a private detective?
So my first thought is schools, placements in schools are done by county council, each Council will have a school admissions page on their website. So get a copy of children birth certificates, and a copy of your ID, this is to prove parental responsibility. Phone each Council school admissions board, you might have to bend the truth a bit, I would suggest practicing with the outlying councils first. Claim something like, you suspect your ex has applied to other schools in the Councils' area without your permission, [needed from everyone with parental responsibility]
You'll have to be charming, humble because they dont like giving anything away. They will never give you an address but they will confirm if a school has been applied to.
If you know your exs partners name you could do a search that way as well. you will find them as they will leave some kind of trail and will be living near a friend or family in london
I'd seriously get a PI, they'll find them in a few days
https://www.lifewire.com/find-people-on-the-web-3482688
I used at tracing agent for a new address last year and had a result within 24 hours (at a cost of £75. They do it about half the price if you can wait a few days). They have access to every record possible. The more info you give them, the easier it is (ie previous address/es for ex, previous surnames, names of anyone she lives with). Shame the police haven't been more helpful. I found the idea of a tracing agent on one of the articles on this site.

That aside, it might be worth enforcing the court order. Assume you have a court order, even if it's for contact in a contact centre. Was that interim contact? Or the result of a final hearing? Either way, if you have a court order for contact, then it should be enforceable. I believe the court have to trace her to send her papers for the enforcement hearing (but I think that can take longer than using a tracing agent - I'd be tempted to use the tracing service and apply for enforcement giving the address found and state that she and children moved and disappeared and these are the details you have obtained via a tracing agent). The main reason to enforce, apart from wanting to see your children of course, is to keep a trail with the court that she is breaching. If she does it a few times it won't look good for her and you could apply for a variation at the same time. Do you have parental responsibility? (Name on birth certificate). If so you can also highlight that she moved the children to another school without your consent.

This is the tracing agent I used - if you can afford the £75 it could be worth it for peace of mind. But I would suggest not trying to contact her when you get the information - just apply to enforce. You click on trace request in the left hand blue box and fill in the form. If you have the surname of her new bloke include that in other information as any housing may be in his name, but her address should still be registered with various offical bodies anyway, that can be traced.

http://www.mcatracing.co.uk/
(05-15-2018, 07:30 AM)Naive Wrote: Wow that sounds crazy, have you tried a private detective?
So my first thought is schools, placements in schools are done by county council, each Council will have a school admissions page on their website. So get a copy of children birth certificates, and a copy of your ID, this is to prove parental responsibility. Phone each Council school admissions board, you might have to bend the truth a bit, I would suggest practicing with the outlying councils first. Claim something like, you suspect your ex has applied to other schools in the Councils' area without your permission, [needed from everyone with parental responsibility]
You'll have to be charming, humble because they dont like giving anything away. They will never give you an address but they will confirm if a school has been applied to.

Thx a lot mate I ll do all you ve advised v kind of ya will keep u dated

(05-15-2018, 07:36 AM)warwickshire1 Wrote: If you know your exs partners name you could do a search that way as well. you will find them as they will leave some kind of trail and will be living near a friend or family in london

thx a lot will

(05-15-2018, 08:39 AM)Charlie7000 Wrote: I used at tracing agent for a new address last year and had a result within 24 hours (at a cost of £75.  They do it about half the price if you can wait a few days).  They have access to every record possible. The more info you give them, the easier it is (ie previous address/es for ex, previous surnames, names of anyone she lives with).  Shame the police haven't been more helpful.  I found the idea of a tracing agent on one of the articles on this site.

That aside, it might be worth enforcing the court order.  Assume you have a court order, even if it's for contact in a contact centre.  Was that interim contact?  Or the result of a final hearing?  Either way, if you have a court order for contact, then it should be enforceable.  I believe the court have to trace her to send her papers for the enforcement hearing (but I think that can take longer than using a tracing agent - I'd be tempted to use the tracing service and apply for enforcement giving the address found and state that she and children moved and disappeared and these are the details you have obtained via a tracing agent).  The main reason to enforce, apart from wanting to see your children of course, is to keep a trail with the court that she is breaching. If she does it a few times it won't look good for her and you could apply for a variation at the same time.  Do you have parental responsibility?  (Name on birth certificate).  If so you can also highlight that she moved the children to another school without your consent.

This is the tracing agent I used - if you can afford the £75 it could be worth it for peace of mind.  But I would suggest not trying to contact her when you get the information - just apply to enforce.  You click on trace request in the left hand blue box and fill in the form.  If you have the surname of her new bloke include that in other information as any housing may be in his name, but her address should still be registered with various offical bodies anyway, that can be traced.

http://www.mcatracing.co.uk/
Yeah thx a lot its def going that way

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing evidence from the bundle Londoniandad 7 5,836 10-30-2019, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  My Ex Partner Has Taken One Of Our Children. WorriedDad95 12 12,466 04-30-2018, 10:49 AM
  Court Orders - just words? LotsofpainNogain 7 7,985 12-15-2017, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Patrick_E
  Missing item what to do? Charlie7000 3 4,450 11-16-2017, 04:11 AM
  Access to Children and what to expect in Court SF79 1 3,033 08-17-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: marwood
  Non-UK citizen with UK children -- court system Yank 1 3,134 08-13-2017, 05:25 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Access - Flexibility in Court Orders? Cornish72 3 5,867 12-29-2016, 07:46 PM
  Court Orders JJJ 2 4,601 12-08-2016, 05:52 AM
  Missing Children james1988work 2 5,749 03-25-2016, 12:40 AM
Last Post: james1988work