Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False accusation and stopped seeing children
I'm actually posting this on behalf of my friend as he is not very tech savvy. There are two factors in this query.

His ex-wife has accused him of domestic abuse and stopped him seeing the children. His girlfriend is pregnant and is sleeping with someone else who is sending him messages and pictures of them together.

He does have a record with the police, but he has never been violent towards his family.

He works so i'm presuming he cannot get legal aid? What are his options?

Thank you
(05-16-2018, 05:03 PM)Tini1212 Wrote: I'm actually posting this on behalf of my friend as he is not very tech savvy. There are two factors in this query.

His ex-wife has accused him of domestic abuse and stopped him seeing the children. His girlfriend is pregnant and is sleeping with someone else who is sending him messages and pictures of them together.

He does have a record with the police, but he has never been violent towards his family.

He works so i'm presuming he cannot get legal aid? What are his options?

Thank you

He would not get it to sort out PR and contact, but he might get it to get a None Molestation Order on the person who keeps sending him the photos.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  False Accusation & Non-Molestation Order scotay 0 715 07-26-2017, 09:04 AM
Last Post: scotay