Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ex , will not co parent, how do you do it,
my ex will not co parent, what so ever and thats , just sad, for baby i think, im back in court soon, but mother dont want to see me, so how ??????? can i do handovers? also will the court make orders, about times , i see baby, as there will be no consent by mum, i dont think, its all getting to much, nearly 2, years, hard fight, Undecided ex will not agree to contact what so ever,, so am i sunk here, ive gone this far on my own, no solicitor, but with my intensions of being ,, a,,, dad
Good Evening... All u can do is be ultra CALM ..do nothing bad. all ex's do Is wind u up so don't worry . try and be child focused and get access. speak abt nothing other than children and hopefully u get some access of some kind at least. if u feel u not getting enough u can instruct mediator but best wait until situation is not been able to be sorted. hopefully it will
Handovers can be to and from school or nursery. It can be done with virtually no contact with the other parent at all. On occasions when there is no school or nursery (eg school holidays) you can pick up from her home and just do the doorstep handover without communication, or get someone else to do the pickups or dropoffs. It could be an idea to have some order wording prepared for a hearing - eg rather than say you want x nights a week, specify times and where to and from.

Although as your little one is under 2 (is that right) you may not be having overnights so I can see that could be tricky if the handovers are always from her house. Even so, handovers can take place even if there is no communication. Even if she won't agree to anything (she doesn't want to) if it's ordered by a court then she has to follow it or she's in breach.
Most contact centers will also facilitate handovers for a small fee.
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
(05-28-2018, 10:33 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Handovers can be to and from school or nursery.  It can be done with virtually no contact with the other parent at all.  On occasions when there is no school or nursery (eg school holidays) you can pick up from her home and just do the doorstep handover without communication, or get someone else to do the pickups or dropoffs.  It could be an idea to have some order wording prepared for a hearing - eg rather than say you want x nights a week, specify times and where to and from.

Although as your little one is under 2 (is that right) you may not be having overnights so I can see that could be tricky if the handovers are always from her house.  Even so, handovers can take place even if there is no communication.  Even if she won't agree to anything (she doesn't want to) if it's ordered by a court then she has to follow it or she's in breach.

shes over 2 now all her life iv been fighting to see her, even tho contact centers,,