Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has contact.
Does any dad on here see their children every weekend and mid week for contact. As it appears that this apparently is not unusual?
A far as I was aware contact for a dads and non resident parent is either no contact until a,b,c has been completed or  very minimal contact  during proceeding.
So is there a different Beano book out their that states mothers need more contact.?
Would be curious to know how many of you good folks on here  have contact in the interim.

Hope everyone is having a somewhat good weekend.
most dads get what u say after been to a final hearing. before u get anything from 1 hour supervised to 6 hours unsupervised due to ex partners not co parenting
(06-02-2018, 08:54 PM)asd1270 Wrote: Does any dad on here see their children every weekend and mid week for contact. As it appears that this apparently is not unusual?
A far as I was aware contact for a dads and non resident parent is either no contact until a,b,c has been completed or  very minimal contact  during proceeding.
So is there a different Beano book out their that states mothers need more contact.?
Would be curious to know how many of you good folks on here  have contact in the interim.

Hope everyone is having a somewhat good weekend.

The only way this happens, is when its by agreement, for example if the Resident Parnet works weekends.

In most cases, how it works is the Court seperate Quality Time (weekends and school holidays), with Care Time.

Quality Time is 50/50, where the Non Resident Parnet asks for it, and its their avaliablity that sets out when this is. While a normal starting point is every other weekend, their work rota might require a rolling rota of a different number of weeks. Significant dates form this also, what have to be shared days, or turns each.  Where mid week contact is not workable, extra contact is normal , even if just for a few hours, on the weekend following birthdays etc.

With Care time, is school term. You need to show that you was involved during relatinship, and that its still workable. Courts will look at location, as well as if there is any issues with Court Orders/Undertakings due to DV.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.