Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOT PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR PLS
Hello Fellas,
                I know the footies going on but I need red hot cast iron advice on a private investigator pls. Ex partner with 2 kids has done a runner despite court asking her to comply with contact court orders. The police has searched but cant locate her (they cant be bothered really), I need a tried and tested recommendation for a private investigator that will locate her physically in London/UK.

I appreciate your help and thanks gents in advance.

Tone
Www://vilcol.com they trace people from their mobile number, bills etc all u need is phone number date of birth and name it's about £50 up to 3 days and same day around £100 just pay the lowest from they pricing they ll get back to u, I used em in February they got back to me with full address in two hours I hope she changed any of her bills even one is enough at new address. I hope it ll help you mate
(06-26-2018, 01:19 AM)Robert London Wrote: Www://vilcol.com they trace people from their mobile number, bills etc all u need is phone number date of birth and name it's about £50 up to 3 days and same day around £100 just pay the lowest from they pricing they ll get back to u, I used em in February they got back to me with full address in two hours I hope she changed any of her bills even one is enough at new address. I hope it ll help you mate

Hi Robert,
        thx for your advice I've done that but unfortunately it hasn't worked, I need a PI that will do a physical sighting and report her to the police so she's arrested and taken to court.

I have done a trace and its the same as the address the police have been to, however she's in hiding so hence the reason for a physical sighting needed.
I guess google them in your area then?