Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having My Sons for a Weekend
Got both my sons for the weekend, starting 6pm tonight.

They are then on holiday for a week and a half with their lovely mother  Confused 

I really want this weekend to be great but am anxious because its in a new town, they have no friend network here and I really worry I cannot make them happy which Is all I really want.

That said when I lived in the village, its not like I saw much of their friends as I don't know the parents as it is normally all mums together.

What do I do get out just the three of us? try to badger some of my local friends with kids or try and get pay date with some of the villagers, although that's not really helping me much.

I just want my lads to be happy
Your lads will be with their dad, and theres plenty of free things you can do if you look on Google Smile
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Kids are happiest with your time and attention. Grab some chips together and kick a ball about. Just be there. Also, just ask what they want to do and do that Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Weekend invisibleintellectual 2 1,158 04-07-2017, 07:57 PM
Last Post: strider