Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carcass withdraw from case
Hi my nephew is back in court September he had a letter yesterday saying that carcass want nothing more to do with the case and that they have withdrawn from it. Anyone else had this happen or know why they would withdraw?. Thank you...
Normally means your nephew should be fine in court and theres no concerns. just got to remain calm and child focused and gain access to see kids
Yeah i had this, basically means they have no issues with him and are happy that there are no safe guarding issues. They will only get involved if the court asks them to again.
Thanks for replys. Yes he is doing really well in court he was in last week and carcass had an officer there but not for his case. His ex's solicitor was wanting to sort some sort of deal which my nephew was quite happy with next minute the carcass officer became involved and ordered a finding of facts hearing for next time. Then the next thing they've dropped out lol...

The finding of facts hearing is because of false allegation of abuse by his ex why order it then not be bothered lol ...
Sounds like in September ex solicitor may hopefully come to an arrangement with your nephew regarding contact.
Ashame as this should be happening now !!
Really hope so Smile especially as there's a 2 year old who must wondering where his dad's gone and a 6 month old who he's seen once who will no longer be a baby and will have no idea who his dad is Sad the solicitor they had this time was quite cooperative but could be that they had there previous legal aid solicitor withdrawn when the police said my nephew had no case to answer . Now they're paying looks like they're wanting stuff moving faster lol.

Also can the section 7 report still be ordered by the courts or is it only usually ordered by carcass?
If they negotiate something with your nephew there wont be any need for anything. If nephew agrees an order will just be written up. u may want to ask what your nephew was being offered though.

I would be asking for overnights, if they refuse due to one being 6 month then at least he should have is 2 year old child overnight
He's definitely wanting them 2 nights a week and a week or 2 for holidays and to see the Christmas + birthdays which is quite normal to most people Smile although ex and family are not normal lol
(07-26-2018, 06:58 PM)Charlielovesyou Wrote: Yeah i had this, basically means they have no issues with him and are happy that there are no safe guarding issues. They will only get involved if the court asks them to again.

as im my case, addendum,,,,