Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contact issues
Hi all im just another dad with the same problems as a lot of people here access being one of them. Id just like peoples views on how I should proceed with my problem in my mind I have an idea of what I want to do but I doubt its achievable. 

I have a contact order for my 8yr old son but ever since it was made my ex has flouted it and used my son as a bargaining chip to get what she wants. She has been neglecting my son his appearance has gone down hill his attitude to things is low also she has hardly been sending him to school, the school have had child enforcement go to her house and she wouldn't let them in after that she bucked her ideas up and he started going to school more but that lasted about a month then the school started involving me and yet again the enforcement officer was involved and I had to have a meeting with her to see what I could do. Me and my ex do not speak we go through her father as she is a nasty piece of work even he doesn't like her so there wasn't much I could do. 

3 weeks ago my son informed me her partner had tried to force him to smoke and also his mom had kicked him and he was being sent to school with no breakfast so I told him to tell the school and I rand social services. She again has had the school on her back and also social services but my son has now changed his story to benefit her even though when he told me I asked him if it was true and said he wouldn't be in trouble for lying and he was very adamant it did happen.

Since this ive been denied contact, well my thinking is obviously to fill in C79 form and apply for the order to be enforced and I was thinking of going for residency due to neglect with the C100 form, has anyone done this and been successful and is there anything I should be aware of before commencing on this battle.

many thanks
(08-03-2018, 05:33 PM)maverickuk1 Wrote: Hi all im just another dad with the same problems as a lot of people here access being one of them. Id just like peoples views on how I should proceed with my problem in my mind I have an idea of what I want to do but I doubt its achievable. 

I have a contact order for my 8yr old son but ever since it was made my ex has flouted it and used my son as a bargaining chip to get what she wants. She has been neglecting my son his appearance has gone down hill his attitude to things is low also she has hardly been sending him to school, the school have had child enforcement go to her house and she wouldn't let them in after that she bucked her ideas up and he started going to school more but that lasted about a month then the school started involving me and yet again the enforcement officer was involved and I had to have a meeting with her to see what I could do. Me and my ex do not speak we go through her father as she is a nasty piece of work even he doesn't like her so there wasn't much I could do. 

3 weeks ago my son informed me her partner had tried to force him to smoke and also his mom had kicked him and he was being sent to school with no breakfast so I told him to tell the school and I rand social services. She again has had the school on her back and also social services but my son has now changed his story to benefit her even though when he told me I asked him if it was true and said he wouldn't be in trouble for lying and he was very adamant it did happen.

Since this ive been denied contact, well my thinking is obviously to fill in C79 form and apply for the order to be enforced and I was thinking of going for residency due to neglect with the C100 form, has anyone done this and been successful and is there anything I should be aware of before commencing on this battle.

many thanks

You can file a C79 and apply to vary the Order, but you also need a C100. Unless you can get a free applicaiton or reduction, its going to cost 2 applicaiton fees.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contact issues goingcrazy 10 5,670 09-22-2019, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Phone contact issues Charlie7000 5 3,586 06-04-2019, 11:49 AM
  contact issues /gbh accusations warwickshire1 1 1,744 01-18-2019, 10:03 PM
  Contact Issues - seeking advice Marg 1963 9 7,548 03-02-2018, 12:42 AM
  Contact issues- any help greatly appreciated. mikeg4278@yahoo.com 5 4,987 01-17-2018, 03:59 PM
  contact issues Dutchonyour6 3 3,477 11-24-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Petem
  Pre-empting Contact Issues Cheese_head_1986 0 1,536 11-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Cheese_head_1986
  No contact with children SS + school issues Ferddy80 29 25,971 07-22-2017, 12:41 PM
  Contact / overnight stay issues MrMoggs5832 12 13,926 03-05-2017, 02:37 AM
Last Post: SimonS
  Contact with child issues with ex and her parents Para1 4 8,650 10-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Post: MarkR