Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
On the benefits of total separation from our ex partners
I think I would volunteer to be thrown into the sun before going anywhere near that hog of an ex of mine lol
(09-03-2018, 03:38 PM)Cheese_head_1986 Wrote: I think I would volunteer to be thrown into the sun before going anywhere near that hog of an ex of mine lol

Hahaha, you don't sound keen either!
Well she had me literally locked up, charged with a made up offence, kept me out of my home for 18 months, screwed one of my best friends for months and denied responsability for the break up to my kids. She can get fucked if you don’t mind me saying Smile
(09-03-2018, 05:24 PM)Tamagoto Wrote: Well she had me literally locked up, charged with a made up offence, kept me out of my home for 18 months, screwed one of my best friends for months and denied responsability for the break up to my kids. She can get fucked if you don’t mind me saying Smile

Don't mind at all!  I just makes me feel relieved that mine isn't nearly as bad.  I'm thoroughly pissed off with her and can't wait to be separated, but she isn't being as bad as that.
(09-03-2018, 02:52 PM)Fatcat1980 Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 02:07 PM)Mr Sandman Wrote: On the topic of de-cluttering, we need to do it emotionally also, a line some have us have used is 'she is not your friend' or 'friends wouldn't do that' - the sooner we stop (or try) thinking of them as such, take them off the pedestals and ignore their clingy overtures (they do this to feel better about shafting us) the easier it is to move on, the mantra 'she is not your friend' is five words that remind us and help us in that.

It's taken me exactly 3 months to realise this and now I can accept the mantra into my life  Smile

But what about being friends in future?  Once you're over it; you've moved on; the money is sorted; the grief is gone; forgiveness has happened.  You have a bond - you had kids together.  Would any of you consider a friendship with your ex then, current relationship allowing?
Nope i'd never ever be friends with the witch, kids mum or not, i'd rather be slowly lowered into acid.
(09-03-2018, 08:08 PM)pazzer1973 Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 02:52 PM)Fatcat1980 Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 02:07 PM)Mr Sandman Wrote: On the topic of de-cluttering, we need to do it emotionally also, a line some have us have used is 'she is not your friend' or 'friends wouldn't do that' - the sooner we stop (or try) thinking of them as such, take them off the pedestals and ignore their clingy overtures (they do this to feel better about shafting us) the easier it is to move on, the mantra 'she is not your friend' is five words that remind us and help us in that.

It's taken me exactly 3 months to realise this and now I can accept the mantra into my life  Smile

But what about being friends in future?  Once you're over it; you've moved on; the money is sorted; the grief is gone; forgiveness has happened.  You have a bond - you had kids together.  Would any of you consider a friendship with your ex then, current relationship allowing?
Nope i'd never ever be friends with the witch, kids mum or not, i'd rather be slowly lowered into acid.
This is rapidly turning into "what is the the worst thing you'd have done to you rather than be friends with your ex"   Wink Wink
It's insane how they turn after long relationships, become the victims in all this mess and how they think their somehow entitled, they end the partnership yet want ALL the benefits of it...20 years a stranger...sounds like a Tarantino movie lol....
"what is the the worst thing you'd have done to you rather than be friends with your ex"

That's a post that could yeild some comedy gold, bit of light relief from the situations we've all been through.
(09-03-2018, 07:39 PM)Fatcat1980 Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 05:24 PM)Tamagoto Wrote: Well she had me literally locked up, charged with a made up offence, kept me out of my home for 18 months, screwed one of my best friends for months and denied responsability for the break up to my kids. She can get fucked if you don’t mind me saying Smile

Don't mind at all!  I just makes me feel relieved that mine isn't nearly as bad.  I'm thoroughly pissed off with her and can't wait to be separated, but she isn't being as bad as that.

Be patient she is capable of all that is evil,if she doesnt get her on way

Like Tamagota my ex lied to have me locked up 

No chance of ever seeing her in a good light ever again, I have prostate cancer and the bitch stopped me from showering 1 hour before a hospital appointment

She told me to hose myself down like an animal -Never to be forgotten words also she made many promises to me in our fabulous life together the only one she ever kept was when she told me that "she would make my life a living fucking hell"

Life can be heaven or hell on earth#
 Its our choice 
I am only 6 weeks on and have moved on I am now in a peaceful place and access to my 7 Yo daughter increasing the only good thing that came from 12 years.

Relationships cause pain and I am in place now where I am alone but have no pain other than self inflicted by my own thoughts and so as Dr Seuss says  "I think my own Thinks"

Thank you to  this wonderful site and brothers on here
"Thank you to this wonderful site and brothers on here"

Agreed. I've found hope, understanding and laughter amongst many other things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  total waster nickcrossland 1 2,440 04-17-2016, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Norfolk n Good