Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damnit. I wasn’t supposed to have feelings for anyone ever again!
I've got a worrying feeling I may end upon a "relationship" here if I'm not careful...

Hey maybe I can design the one I wanted, one that let's me gt close to someone but have sex with anyone else
Appears we have settled on a non exclusive relationship subject to one of us wanting to change the rules or stop bothering. Not sure how it all works out, let's see Smile
Have you got that in writing?

(09-06-2018, 06:08 AM)Tamagoto Wrote: Appears we have settled on a non exclusive relationship subject to one of us wanting to change the rules or stop bothering. Not sure how it all works out, let's see Smile

(09-06-2018, 09:11 AM)Fatcat1980 Wrote: Have you got that in writing?

(09-06-2018, 06:08 AM)Tamagoto Wrote: Appears we have settled on a non exclusive relationship subject to one of us wanting to change the rules or stop bothering. Not sure how it all works out, let's see Smile

actually yes

I'd also want some kind of a 48hr penis-free agreement....

I wouldn't be happy kissing the mouth of a woman that was gobbling another blokes sausage only a few hours earlier....
Probably shouldn't mention the themed orgy we might be attending then...
LMFAO. This thread just gets more bizarre by the minute. Clearly I've been in a relationship way too long.

You know, it's funny...  I was driving to work this morning, thinking about stuff like I always do. I'm thinking whether it's right or not to invite my current date to come out to the Alps with me in October... bit of early season snowboarding on a glacier.  It's very early days for us, but we both like snowboarding and I've got no one else to go with.  And the evenings could be more fun than the days  Big Grin

It dawned on me that when I got together with my STBX I was 31, didn't earn a lot, hadn't raised kids, hadn't done the confidence-building jobs I've done since.  And here I am, mid-40s.  Reasonable self-esteem (without being cocky or arrogant), confident, good income, extremely well-travelled, full head of hair and in good shape, dozens if interests, friends all over the place... and suddenly, I CAN DO WHAT THE F**K I WANT! 

Yes -  I-CAN-DO-WHAT-I-WANT!  It's actually hilarious when you stop and think about it.
And that's exactly why, when faced with the opportunity of taking a 24 year old who fancies me to an orgy came up, I thought, fuck it, why not.

Worst that can happen is I get chlamydia. Or can't get it up. And I've purchased pills for that just in case
Ha ha ha
(09-06-2018, 10:32 AM)Tamagoto Wrote: Probably shouldn't mention the themed orgy we might be attending then...

whats the theme?

(09-06-2018, 10:34 AM)Fatcat1980 Wrote: I'm thinking whether it's right or not to invite my current date to come out to the Alps with me in October...

I say just do it....about 5 years ago my 2 year relationship ended just before Christmas and it was really shit....

I jumped straight on to Match and almost instantly I met a lovely girl. She invited me to Glasgow and the Isle of Arran to stay with her friends for New Year. I thought fuck it lets do it. So within like 2 weeks of being down about my relationship ending I found myself a lovely new girl, I was eating square sausage and caeili dancing with a load of women i'd only just met...staying in a cottage in a place i'd never been....

the relationship only lasted like 4 or 5 months.....but i say when opportunities arise just do it......