Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damnit. I wasn’t supposed to have feelings for anyone ever again!
(09-06-2018, 11:08 AM)Living Bate Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 10:32 AM)Tamagoto Wrote: Probably shouldn't mention the themed orgy we might be attending then...

whats the theme?

"Rumors of The Beautiful and the Damned were abound in Weimar Berlin, in the lesbian bars of Monmatre, in Soho’s queer clubs of the 20’s and 30’s. Some say it appeared in prohibition America, the most sinful speakeasy of them all. It's bawdiness was sung about in Victorian Music Halls. If you know where to look, you can find traces of the club in film, from the Golden Age of Hollywood to the visual decadence of the works of Terry Gilliam, and in erotic literature and art…"
thats quite specific!...

i'd take plenty of those blue pills if i were you....
Yeah that's the right colour.....

Easy to get them from https://www.ukmeds.co.uk with next day delivery as well Smile

It is very specific. Dare I say, bloody pretentious. But hey could be worse.
(09-06-2018, 10:32 AM)Tamagoto Wrote: Probably shouldn't mention the themed orgy we might be attending then...

whats the theme?

(09-06-2018, 10:34 AM)Fatcat1980 Wrote: I'm thinking whether it's right or not to invite my current date to come out to the Alps with me in October...

I say just do it....about 5 years ago my 2 year relationship ended just before Christmas and it was really shit....

I jumped straight on to Match and almost instantly I met a lovely girl. She invited me to Glasgow and the Isle of Arran to stay with her friends for New Year. I thought fuck it lets do it. So within like 2 weeks of being down about my relationship ending I found myself a lovely new girl, I was eating square sausage and caeili dancing with a load of women i'd only just met...staying in a cottage in a place i'd never been....

the relationship only lasted like 4 or 5 months.....but i say when opportunities arise just do it......

hmmm.... square sausage, you say.
(09-06-2018, 11:57 AM)Tamagoto Wrote: Yeah that's the right colour.....

Easy to get them from https://www.ukmeds.co.uk with next day delivery as well Smile

It is very specific. Dare I say, bloody pretentious. But hey could be worse.

ah bollox....I just ordered them from Boots yesterday....
(09-06-2018, 11:11 AM)Tamagoto Wrote:

whats the theme?

"Rumors of The Beautiful and the Damned were abound in Weimar Berlin, in the lesbian bars of Monmatre, in Soho’s queer clubs of the 20’s and 30’s. Some say it appeared in prohibition America, the most sinful speakeasy of them all. It's bawdiness was sung about in Victorian Music Halls. If you know where to look, you can find traces of the club in film, from the Golden Age of Hollywood to the visual decadence of the works of Terry Gilliam, and in erotic literature and art…"

You didn't mention the address...
(09-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Fatcat1980 Wrote: hmmm.... square sausage, you say.

yes...I was eating the square kind....she seemed to prefer the tubular kind....
(09-06-2018, 12:10 PM)Fatcat1980 Wrote: You didn't mention the address...

Somewhere in London! I don't get told until a week before...
(09-06-2018, 12:13 PM)Living Bate Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Fatcat1980 Wrote: hmmm.... square sausage, you say.

yes...I was eating the square kind....she seemed to prefer the tubular kind....

Gotchya!  I think I need to accelerate the dating....  I'm hungry.
plenty of badly packed kebabs out there...