Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damnit. I wasn’t supposed to have feelings for anyone ever again!
Hmm. This silly dating game has been going very well so far. As in, I’ve basically got laid lots. I’d happily sworn off relationships that are closer than arms length but recently..... one girl. She’s so aloof and cold, but young and eager to impress by showing off I think.... anyway it doesn’t really matter. Point is she’s hot, 16 years younger than me and not stupid. Oh and Vegan. That makes a difference to me (I know not to anyone else) And now I feel like I actually like her, like her. And things have started getting complicated.

Why can’t everything just be bloody easy!!

No real point to me posting I’m just venting I suppose Sad
run for the hills haha for its too late
Cold and aloof women are a mans kryptonite
Why can’t they just be happy to be kept at arms length?! I didn’t ask for anything more than a drinking buddy I also slept with...god help me of any of the women I’ve ever dated read my comment history here ...
Todays cold and aloof (see my post when I joined a few months ago, I was so attracted to someone similar despite her being cold and aloof) is most likely tomorrows borderline sociopath or narcissist, and you're nothing but an interesting notch on her bed-post. Play it out to its logical conclusion, it isn't pretty....

What would Marcus Aurelius do....
(09-03-2018, 12:48 PM)Mr Sandman Wrote: Todays cold and aloof (see my post when I joined a few months ago, I was so attracted to someone similar despite her being cold and aloof) is most likely tomorrows borderline sociopath or narcissist, and you're nothing but an interesting notch on her bed-post. Play it out to its logical conclusion, it isn't pretty....

I'm definitely half thinking with my penis I know that...

Damn I don't know. Had more of a 'chat' about things last night post / mid coitus and I'm none the wiser where her head is.
I'm laughing loads reading this post.  A drinking buddy who you sleep with!   What more could anybody ask for!

If cold and aloof is what you like, and you don't eat steak....

My ex was the aloof one at school, which is why I fell for her then and when we finally got together in our 30s.  Some of us just want to rescue a victim.  But "cold and aloof women are man's Kryptonite".  Yep, I can buy into this!  Looking back at the past 13 years, this woman who described herself as unreachable caused me much hurt at times.

Seriously dude, good luck to you.  Nothing like the feeling of a new romance.
(09-03-2018, 01:36 PM)Tamagoto Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 12:48 PM)Mr Sandman Wrote: Todays cold and aloof (see my post when I joined a few months ago, I was so attracted to someone similar despite her being cold and aloof) is most likely tomorrows borderline sociopath or narcissist, and you're nothing but an interesting notch on her bed-post. Play it out to its logical conclusion, it isn't pretty....

I'm definitely half thinking with my penis I know that...

Damn I don't know. Had more of a 'chat' about things last night post / mid coitus and I'm none the wiser where her head is.

its between your legs bro !!!!
On the nights she's here hell yeah! How the hell am I supposed to think straight when a 24y wants to get me naked all the time?

Still a large part of me (not that part) can't believe it. Might as well make hay whilst the sun shines right?
(09-03-2018, 11:04 PM)Tamagoto Wrote: On the nights she's here hell yeah! How the hell am I supposed to think straight when a 24y wants to get me naked all the time?

Still a large part of me (not that part) can't believe it. Might as well make hay whilst the sun shines right?

This makes me ache for the future! LOL.  Good on you mate.