Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcohol hair testing
Hello all and good afternoon,

I have had a third testing of alcohol and cannabis

I was seeing my daughter every other week on a saturday 10am-6pm, the test results for alcohol came back showing :

Alcohol:
1) FAEE - not detected
2) Etg - 52pg/mg

3) Blood testing: 
    Biochemistry all shown as in normal range

Biochemistry CDT : shown as 1.6%, with a statement under showing CDT Interpretation of 1.6% and below = No excessive alcohol intake

Cannabis:
12th september 2017 - 12th october 2017 
1) cannabinol - 0.18ng/mg
2) delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) - 1.79ng/mg

Cannabis:
12th october 2017 - 10th january 2018
1) cannabinol - 0.08ng/mg
2) delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) - 0.77ng/mg

I have stated to the District Judge that there is only the one marker showing excessive alcohol use, and that no one marker should be used in isolation, as stated by the SOHT.

I have also pointed out that the testing results for cannabis have reduced by 50% from the test result ( sep - oct 2017 ) when compared to the results of ( oct 2017 - jan 2018 )

Now as Council for Mum states that I am fabricating the results there is a contested hearing.

Im I missing something in the results or what.

has anyone any experience of this mine field

All help would be appreciated

regards

S
Your ex partner is just being awkward and delaying things hence contested hearing. All that will happen is that you will likely have contact restored, but you could say to judge that you dont smoke or drink whilst you have children but its in actual fact is something you were doing when you didnt have them
Did you get expert witness testimony as part of your hair testing - you can add this on and have it sent to whoever you need to
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.