Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I reapply and pay another fee?
"(It is ordered that) 3) The Father's application for an enforcement order is adjourned generally with liberty to restore and if not restored by 4.00 pm 17 June 2019 shall stand struck out."

This was included in the court order from an enforcement order in June. Contact has broken down again so do I reapply as I did before or is there another way?

I have phoned the court to ask and they told me to seek advice from a solicitor, etc but I am not using one so any help/previous experience will help.

Thanks in advance
i think you have to reapply to enforce court order as its broken down. its best you try and mediate 1st after contacting ex partner to see if u can resolve any problems that have arisen
(08-31-2018, 05:14 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: i think you have to reapply to enforce court order as its broken down. its best you try and mediate 1st after contacting ex partner to see if u can resolve any problems that have arisen
Thank you. I didn't know if the adjournment left it open as this was the 3rd time in court