Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Court Hearing
Hello,

My partner has claimed domestic violence as a blanket because the house she is living in is not suitable for my daughter and I believe she was worried... I've pleaded not guilty as nothing happened and I have also started the court proceedings and my solicitor has filed for the court today.

We've tried everything... She agreed I can see my daughter and with a court order in place I could, We attempted multiple times to file a consent order to prevent it going to court and they were ignored.

I am on bail because of the allegations and my solicitor said it should only take one hearing to settle as the courts will see I have tried everything - Could the bail conditions make this longer? My solicitor has reassured me that it's only one hearing for cases like this, I am not a bad Dad and will do anything for my little one.

What is the turn around (average wait) when the papers have been filed?

Cheers
Sorry to hear your predicament. This is typical behaviour on the part of your ex. Usually 6 weeks for FDRHA hearing. Cafcass will ring you in about a months time. Stay child focused and don't contact the ex. If she is as much of a monster as mine, she will have been building a case against you for quite some time.
(09-18-2018, 01:23 PM)tempe_arizona Wrote: Sorry to hear your predicament. This is typical behaviour on the part of your ex. Usually 6 weeks for FDRHA hearing. Cafcass will ring you in about a months time. Stay child focused and don't contact the ex. If she is as much of a monster as mine, she will have been building a case against you for quite some time.

Thank you, There is not much to build on me apart from minor things that happened 5-6 years ago but it doesn't come close to her. I have numerous family photos and happy times all captured with all three of us but unfortunately I had to split as she had no respect for me.

How many hearings did yours take? I really would love this to be over in one hearing...

(09-18-2018, 01:25 PM)mcvities_lover Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 01:23 PM)tempe_arizona Wrote: Sorry to hear your predicament. This is typical behaviour on the part of your ex. Usually 6 weeks for FDRHA hearing. Cafcass will ring you in about a months time. Stay child focused and don't contact the ex. If she is as much of a monster as mine, she will have been building a case against you for quite some time.

Thank you, There is not much to build on me apart from minor things that happened 5-6 years ago but it doesn't come close to her. I have numerous family photos and happy times all captured with all three of us but unfortunately I had to split as she had no respect for me.

How many hearings did yours take? I really would love this to be over in one hearing...

I believe the most vital information I have is the fact she has already admitted via her 3rd Part Contact "If you get a court order in place that you will return her, you can see her" which negates the risk factor she may play.
I just want to move forward with my life and see my daughter, I have no feelings for my ex and she is no worry to me what so ever - My primary focus is my daughter and her having contact with me.

Can the message they have sent multiple times be used as evidence? The only reason they disagreed with it is because it didn't state mothers day in there in which my solicitor corrected and sent a follow up letter.