Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recomended solicitor in Birmingham?
Hi there, I may have to go to court to obtain reasonable child access, or at least to initiate mediation. I had a look online for solicitors, but it seems like a bit of a minefield, and I can't see a decent review site. Can anyone recommend a decent solicitor in Birmingham for dealing with family issues?

thanks in advance
(09-20-2018, 10:07 AM)DaveyBoy Wrote: Hi there, I may have to go to court to obtain reasonable child access, or at least to initiate mediation. I had a look online for solicitors, but it seems like a bit of a minefield, and I can't see a decent review site. Can anyone recommend a decent solicitor in Birmingham for dealing with family issues?

thanks in advance

As a Forum, we need to be Independent, and we do not allow adverts etc for any kind of services what involve a payment.

My suggestion is if anyone has had a good experiance wth a Solicitor in the Birmingham area, they share this with DaveyBoy via PM .

It might be worth finding out by phoning one, if you can get Legal Aid for Medication First, as some only do it at Private rates.

Your local CAB will normally have an arrangement, where they can get you 30 min free with a Solicitor in your area, and as part of that they will explain what you will need to pay, if you are to instruct them.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.