Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to avoid potential fake Rape domestic violance case
Hi 

All i am going through really rough period i am married from 15 years and 2 kids we are separated now.

However, she is demanding more and more money every day if i don't follow what she wants she threatened me with fake rape and domestic violence and assault on kids charges.

All this allegation are baseless as nothing happened in 15 years however because she wants more money from the pot and wants to rule my life she is being really difficult.

Can anyone please help me before this happens how to avoid this as at the moment she can confirm to mutual friend or relative there is nothing happened however if i don't follow what she asked me to do she can file any possible case against me she don't have any heart conscious only lust for my hard earned money.

Really appricate your time and effort in giving me any help or advice  in advance

Nick
Got any documented proof? If not, can you get any?
(09-21-2018, 07:04 AM)bitterending1818 Wrote: Hi 

All i am going through really rough period i am married from 15 years and 2 kids we are separated now.

However, she is demanding more and more money every day if i don't follow what she wants she threatened me with fake rape and domestic violence and assault on kids charges.

All this allegation are baseless as nothing happened in 15 years however because she wants more money from the pot and wants to rule my life she is being really difficult.

Can anyone please help me before this happens how to avoid this as at the moment she can confirm to mutual friend or relative there is nothing happened however if i don't follow what she asked me to do she can file any possible case against me she don't have any heart conscious only lust for my hard earned money.

Really appricate your time and effort in giving me any help or advice  in advance

Nick

I'm guessing you haven't got a separation agreement drawn up yet, you could try doing this by the numbers with her, show her how much she would get (that's a whole different thread but about 20% of your take home and a share of the assets). That might just shut her up. Alternatively you need to speak discreetly to a lawyer, keep any incriminating texts (screenshot and email them to yourself) or emails, start thinking of getting your evidence together now of what a good bloke and good dad you are. Get lawyered-up...

Good luck.
I was accused on DV in court ... judge just wasn't interested...

They will ask why they didnt go to police / medical evidence ... in this day and age every phone has a camera ... and it criminal issue so shes announcing it to wrong court

Simply say you are "not here to defend against false allegations... can we please focus on the kids and ensuring they have a equal quality relationship with both parents"
"Being a good father, for its own sake, does not require your ex to see it or agree"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is there any help for men for fake allegations bitterending1818 1 4,259 08-29-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Where to get legal advice for fake DV allegations/starting divorce bitterending1818 1 2,946 05-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Brick Living with potential dangerous women fake DV/potential rape. bitterending1818 5 6,094 03-12-2019, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Kate
  need a strong solicitor who can save me from fake allegations bitterending1818 3 4,559 03-10-2019, 06:42 PM
  New to the club and trying to avoid mistakes jedinightnight 8 9,647 10-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Thanatos
  Potential Divorce ttkk 1 3,315 01-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: HighFi