Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do not ever accept consensual Non molestation orders EVER!
I have been so screwed by my EX after 23 years of protecting her, she planned my down fall over 4 months in secret. 

So do not accept NON- MOLS as soon as you accept these you are basically criminal in all the authorities eyes. 

I have  been alienated from my children, arrested in the middle of night 4 times, no action, she has my dog, I now have a pending magistrates case for allegedly calling her once to polity ask her to include me in my children life after 6 weeks of no news. No one should have to go through what I am going though, the judge was an idiot, got asked twice if she had read the evidence and said on the second time i got the gist of it, but damned me under the pretext of protection. Which was totally unneeded.  I have no record, my ex has never complained about me to anyone every. The judge even stopped all communication with my children. I was the boundary keeper of 4 teenage girls.  

Her solicitors are her new best friend, they are aggressive they ignore their own guidelines i am helpless, she has cleaned me out of cash, her brother is fronting her bills. She has stolen one of our businesses setting up a parallel operation, she is hiding cash, because of the non mols she can refuse mediation on the kids on the money. I can do nothing until the finial financial hearing as the judges do nothing useful in the first two hearings.  So I just have to wait and sit on my hands.

It has cost use £50k so far in legal fees.  

It is sick what is happening. 

I thought be over in few months, i was wrong it gets worst, at the time I was in total shock, I was in no position to make any decisions, she had me near suicide.

My savior has been exercise, i swim 12,000 yards a week, 9 mths later I am in same size jeans as i wore as an 18 years old.  

So f**k her, I just pray my kids work it all out in time.
(09-21-2018, 10:23 PM)IainM Wrote: I have been so screwed by my EX after 23 years of protecting her, she planned my down fall over 4 months in secret. 

So do not accept NON- MOLS as soon as you accept these you are basically criminal in all the authorities eyes. 

I have  been alienated from my children, arrested in the middle of night 4 times, no action, she has my dog, I now have a pending magistrates case for allegedly calling her once to polity ask her to include me in my children life after 6 weeks of no news. No one should have to go through what I am going though, the judge was an idiot, got asked twice if she had read the evidence and said on the second time i got the gist of it, but damned me under the pretext of protection. Which was totally unneeded.  I have no record, my ex has never complained about me to anyone every. The judge even stopped all communication with my children. I was the boundary keeper of 4 teenage girls.  

Her solicitors are her new best friend, they are aggressive they ignore their own guidelines i am helpless, she has cleaned me out of cash, her brother is fronting her bills. She has stolen one of our businesses setting up a parallel operation, she is hiding cash, because of the non mols she can refuse mediation on the kids on the money. I can do nothing until the finial financial hearing as the judges do nothing useful in the first two hearings.  So I just have to wait and sit on my hands.

I thought be over in few months, i was wrong it gets worst, at the time I was in total shock, I was in no position to make any decisions, she had me near suicide.

My savior has been exercise, i swim 12,000 yards a week, 9 mths later I am in same size jeans as i wore as an 18 years old.  

(09-22-2018, 08:14 AM)IainM Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 10:23 PM)IainM Wrote: I have been so screwed by my EX after 23 years of protecting her, she planned my down fall over 4 months in secret. 

sorry to hear your situation. 23 years is a long time, this is point when it gets to 2 people becoming 1, rather than pushing the other person to the brink. But hey brighter side is so good to hear that you are back to your fitness and you dont give  a damn. I let the non-mol on a consensual basis, but I insisted that I'm doing that for the sake of family and hoping that things will reconcile ( which it never did), so yes to that point it was a mistake. However I will always attempt to turn around to say, it was a non-admission based order. Question - how long the order in your case was effective ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parents won't accept separation Redus78 10 5,257 12-26-2017, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Hootsmon