Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex has moved my daughter to a new nursery and to a new house
Hi everyone, I am in a very delicate situation and I don't know what to do. I would like to know what all of you think about it.

My ex-partner has moved our daughter to a new house and to a new nursery and I don't know where they are, my ex-partner told me that she was planning to move east London in November but it seems that she has decided to do it earlier and she refuses to tell me where my daughter is living and what nursery is my daughter going. I have a second position hearing next 1st of October and I have an interim order for 3 days a week until then. I still having 2 visitation days to happen but I am scared of not be able to see my daughter.

Due to we have the Hearing in 6 days I don't know if I should just wait until the Hearing happen or make a call to the police saying that my ex-partner has kidnapped my daughter.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
Don't call the police as that is a waste of time as lets be honest she hasn't kidnapped you daughter as she has parental rights. She is just being a complete cow is all she is doing at this moment and trying to make it difficult for you to have any contact with your child
(09-25-2018, 10:24 AM)JorgeH Wrote: Hi everyone, I am in a very delicate situation and I don't know what to do. I would like to know what all of you think about it.

My ex-partner has moved our daughter to a new house and to a new nursery and I don't know where they are, my ex-partner told me that she was planning to move east London in November but it seems that she has decided to do it earlier and she refuses to tell me where my daughter is living and what nursery is my daughter going. I have a second position hearing next 1st of October and I have an interim order for 3 days a week until then. I still having 2 visitation days to happen but I am scared of not be able to see my daughter.

Due to we have the Hearing in 6 days I don't know if I should just wait until the Hearing happen or make a call to the police saying that my ex-partner has kidnapped my daughter.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Attend Court as per Order, and report to the Judge that she has breached the order by relocating the child, and as a result, you now want to contest Residancy, as as result, where you have the child 4 or more days a week.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex moved abroad and left my daughter with me mcnl 17 13,711 06-15-2017, 09:42 AM
Last Post: MarkR