Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Records
Currently going through legal process to see my kids after giving my ex so many chances.

Has anyone in this position acquired their child’s medical records and school records? Did it benefit you in any way or on the other hand did not having these go against anyone in the process?
(10-07-2018, 11:18 AM)Bluebear Wrote: Currently going through legal process to see my kids after giving my ex so many chances.

Has anyone in this position acquired their child’s medical records and school records? Did it benefit you in any way or on the other hand did not having these go against anyone in the process?

well my ex as part of trying to keep me away from children, suggested she won't tell me when the children's regular hospital appointments were, so I called up surgery and hospital with my rights as a father, got all the info of appointments and landed at the appointment on that day ! I loved the look on her face. I'm also planning to call hospital and explain the situation to make sure I'm informed of children's health related matters. My children are not in school just yet.

As someone with parental responsibilities you have the right to ask for medical and school records, which I'm sure I have read somewhere. As for benefit or otherwise, that is a good question, but in my case I didn't care enough about that thought, I just wanted to be there with the children at their hospital appointment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Denied access to sons medical records sad_Dad_1 13 16,910 03-17-2017, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Drew65