Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A place to scream silently
Don't know about the rest of you guys but sometimes I need to do a silent scream. It might be I'm dealing with a specially difficult person and when my back's turned I sort of go "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh" silently. The face scrunches up and the mouth opens but no sound comes out. When I turn round again the face is back to normal and I am perfectly pleasant. I think in Japan or somewhere they have special places you can go to throw crockery at a wall. Right now I need to do a silent scream somewhere other than this empty house. The details aren't important but something was said to me by my STBX and I want to tell her it's not just not true it's also so f****** rich. But it's not the thing to do right now. There's no point. So a silent scream it is.
Ha ha! Yep, I use the car as the place to scream. Curse, scream, cry, yell, thump the steering wheel. No one can hear you inside the metal box and with the road noise. Anyone looking in their mirror though might wonder what the hell is going on! Feel a lot better when I get home.
Car or works van works for me. I usually have a good laugh at myself afterwards
Datacenters - I can get masked by the mad humming of a few thousand servers and no bugger can hear me
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Punchbag and gloves.