Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on Breach
Hello,

I have been to court 3 separate times they all seem to come around a 7 day holiday that is in the court order. 
The first time at court was to get an order the 2nd time was a breach but i agreed to vary it as id get more contact 3rd was this year for a specific issue case and was seen on the day. 

I agreed to move the holiday to October as my daughter has a medical condition and she wasn't stable judge agreed to it all  and set up a First hearing dispute resolution appointment for November. 

Yesterday i was told by my EX im not having contact with my daughter untill the court case in november. Her reasons are that the local hospital are not aware of my daughter's condition and the fact shes not in the area. 

I have today had an email off Great ormond street hospital stating they have sent a letter to my local hospital to make them aware of all this and they have stated that they have people who are stay with parents who are not near there local hospital and aslong as i am trained to look after her in an emergency (this i am trained) 

She is still blocking access even though i have shown all this to her.    

What do you all advise? 

cheers

Ben
Take all the evidence to the court (the letter from GOSH) and then apply for a C79 enforcement on an urgent basis
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
(10-09-2018, 03:38 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: Take all the evidence to the court (the letter from GOSH) and then apply for a C79 enforcement on an urgent basis

Hello 

Thank you for your reply. 

The judge on the day of the specific issue case said i just love bringing it back to court for kicks and we are seeing her in november. I dont want the judge to think ill bring it back for every little thing.    Also i have no representation at all

Regards
Don't sweat about what the judge says

Your not there for a fight but to ensure that the court order that your ex agreed to is enforced and not arbitrarily changed - your enforcing your daughters rights to a relationship not your ex wife's rights to think she can change things at will

ensure that you ask for a punishment on the C79
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contact Order Breach - C79/ Court Advice please MurphJ 2 1,696 10-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Last Post: MurphJ
  Advice on breach of order Naive 6 2,990 09-13-2018, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Possible breach? Advice needed... Chipp1a 4 2,605 02-09-2018, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Naive