Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
certificate from district judge
Hi All, as a Canadian citizen in order to get the access rights to a child in the UK a certificate issued by a district judge confirming the applicant's intention to maintain contact with the child is required. Does anyone know how to get such a certificate? Is it possible to just book an appointment with a district judge, or a letter, or is a more formal way required and how to choose the district judge? Hope you can help me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Judge speak to my Son Gingerwiz 3 2,948 01-26-2018, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Hazy

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)