Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on child order
In court i gave my concent for the kids to live with the ex can i withdraw my concent
I dont think you can. In most cases dads end up with a child arrangements order where child/children live with mum and spends time with father after going to family court.
If this is part of a Child Arrangements Order then you can apply for a variation, but it wouldn't succeed.
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Reason im.asking is my daughter has a metabolic condition which the ex is not keeping under control and worse case scenario is she could end up with brain damage and all she gives my son to eat is pizza or chicken that is cooked from frozen and i have just found out that he has to see a dietition at the hospital
OK so you have a potential for having it varied under medical reasons, but you would need to prove this
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
I can as i have my daughters blood levels sent to me when she can be bothered to send them to the hospital
They are meant to be done weekly but the ex does them once or twice a month sometimes its once every 2 months or she leaves it to the nan to do

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Child Arrangement Order Advice, please Noel-1972 6 7,418 11-18-2018, 09:16 AM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Child Arrangment Order Advice with Financial Divorce Final Hearing Looming Tango944 2 3,706 08-27-2018, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Tango944
  Child Arrangement Order Advice Stew2508 0 1,972 08-26-2018, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Stew2508
  Advice and points for a final Child Arrangement Order DadNeedingAdvice 2 4,463 08-16-2017, 05:42 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  In need of advice regarding child arangmement order OoMrCustardoO 8 12,832 11-22-2016, 12:13 AM
Last Post: OoMrCustardoO