Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pas
Hi hope some one can help my son is 9 years old split from his mother over nine years ago had regular contact until he was 7 then bang she stopped it didn't see him for a year court ect got a contact order 3 nights every 2 weeks things have been just fab then 2 weeks before Christmas she stopped contact 2015 devastated I applied for a court inforcment order hearing 28 aprill 2016 first hearing was feb orderd a s7 report just feelings and wishes to my shock horror my son has said doesint want to see me . he has also told the school I hate my dad I want to kill him and asks is it ok to love my dad since this has unfolded ive found out she went to see a pediatrition with out son but went on about domestic violence been through diff doctors and groups ect son now app scared of me for no reason ive never and havint committed any thing I got married in 2008 to a teacher. she had a long term partner who left her and that was when the shit hit the fan first time round   this time its revenge cafcass have been useless we belief that my son being coached and made to hate me Huh
Hi Adrian, welcome.

What reason did you ex give for stopping contact once the order was in place? Has anything happened between you and your ex, or has there been any conflict between you and your child which might give her reason to defy the order? She can't do it unless she has very good reasons, which have to be related to your child, rather than some personal issue between the two of you.

Regarding what your child said regarding "killing dad", how did this come about? Have you spoken to the school about this? Are there any indicators regarding his behaviour or performance at school which would indicate there is a problem?

Regarding the sec 7 report, these aren't unusual and the judge might be guided by it, but ultimately they can and do rule contrary to what it says. Your own demeanour, attitude and behaviour, and that of your ex, will play a part in helping the judge decided what's best.

In my opinion the best thing to do for now would be to amass as much information as you can about how your son is doing in school. If he is doing poorly or his behaviour has markedly deteriorated then it would suggest that something is wrong with his life. Maybe that will give you an indicator as to what it is. It's very unusual for a child to suddenly turn against a caring parent.
(03-29-2016, 09:58 PM)Norfolk n Good Wrote: Hi Adrian, welcome.

What reason did you ex give for stopping contact once the order was in place? Has anything happened between you and your ex, or has there been any conflict between you and your child which might give her reason to defy the order? She can't do it unless she has very good reasons, which have to be related to your child, rather than some personal issue between the two of you.

Regarding what your child said regarding "killing dad", how did this come about? Have you spoken to the school about this? Are there any indicators regarding his behaviour or performance at school which would indicate there is a problem?

Regarding the sec 7 report, these aren't unusual and the judge might be guided by it, but ultimately they can and do rule contrary to what it says. Your own demeanour, attitude and behaviour, and that of your ex, will play a part in helping the judge decided what's best.

In my opinion the best thing to do for now would be to amass as much information as you can about how your son is doing in school. If he is doing poorly or his behaviour has markedly deteriorated then it would suggest that something is wrong with his life. Maybe that will give you an indicator as to what it is. It's very unusual for a child to suddenly turn against a caring parent.

school not helping ive been shut out me and wife unaware of any problems no conflict with ex not done for years
Sent you PM
I think ex said I hate your dad want to kill him and little one said it all we can think