Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally light in the tunnel
Well I've returned from a 7 night stint in Miami to the news the ex has finally gone, along with most of the household, I'm surprised the wallpaper is still there..... just waiting for the mortgage money to come in and pay her off and then start my life again, my eldest daughter has decided to reside with me full time, which helps... so just a note to those starting on this train wreck journey there's light at the end .....and i promise that no matter how bad it gets push through, stay calm and ignore the intimidation and shitty threats and nonsense and I've had lots ..its all for a reaction to achieve their goal.....DV...I aware that this is never going to over as long a both parties are breathing ... but its refreshing news and uncomplicates a few issues...
(10-23-2018, 12:44 AM)pazzer1973 Wrote: no matter how bad it gets push through, stay calm and ignore the intimidation and shitty threats and nonsense

Sage advice there pazzer....pretty much along the lines of what I keep telling myself......even though having a pause button thrown on your life is pretty frustrating.....

Nice to hear your situation is looking up.......gives hope to the rest of us....
(10-23-2018, 12:44 AM)pazzer1973 Wrote: Well I've returned from a 7 night stint in Miami to the news the ex has finally gone, along with most of the household, I'm surprised the wallpaper is still there..... just waiting for the mortgage money to come in and pay her off and then start my life again, my eldest daughter has decided to reside with me full time, which helps... so just a note to those starting on this train wreck journey there's light at the end .....and i promise that no matter how bad it gets push through, stay calm and ignore the intimidation and shitty threats and nonsense and I've had lots ..its all for a reaction to achieve their goal.....DV...I aware that this is never going to over as long a both parties are breathing ... but its refreshing news and uncomplicates a few issues...

Great news mate.  I'm looking forward to that day.  Constant talk of "doing what's best for all of us" (meaning the kids) now that she's realised how shit things are going to be for her on her own is my flavour of the month. It'll be so much easier to ignore once I'm in the same position as you.
Very good news. How long did it take to reach this point?
Maybe she just didnt like your wallpaper in the end........
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Sherry Dan all started Feb bud.... but a far from smooth ride I'll tell ya..... all sorts of accusations thrown at me police, social services etc etc.... all with a no case to answer outcome..... still have to see her though booo..... im not going to be friends with her and a strict rota with the kids will be implemented.... im now 85k in debt... have to furnish my home AGAIN and no longer in possession of my M3???.. what pisses me off more than anything is trying to juggle the work, kids and a new relationship who lives in another county an hour away its seemingly impossible right now.... suppose that's working permanent nights right???

haha invisible.... you maybe right ????
Good to hear things are getting there for you mate.

I'm a way off yet, it's going to get worse before it gets better but we need to get the ball rolling on the house & the finances in the new year.

I had to sell my toy car a few weeks back, watching that drive off on the back of a trailer was a very bad day! That will help towards furnishing a new house for me though & there's no way I can carry on taxing, insuring, running & maintaining 2 cars soon so the decision was painfully made.
yep get it rolling dude... even though its been shit its nowhere as bad as some of stories on here... my earning potential has dropped 20k now as I used to chase the dollar for the finer things lol..... now if I do she gets more.. fuck that lark... anyhow you'll get there bud its just time..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instructed my solicitor finally – What to expect next? Sector78G 153 68,807 11-23-2019, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Finally got the courage to post Rob74 46 27,287 04-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Last Post: GC1974
Question It's Finally Happened Paisley1 3 4,208 07-31-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: johnwtaylor1980