Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physically overcoming mental pain
Brick 
Hi all,

I think Im already mentally messed up missing my little one, trying to finish my studies, anxiety over whats gonna happen next and seeing all this crazy paperwork etc. 
Im considering joining an MMA club in the near future. During my young days all I had was JiuJitsu.

I was wondering if this can help as I'm already in Pain. Only worry is if there's bruises it may not help me as they'll consider I'm violent etc knowing how biased the system can be.  Sad 

Chin up to all those going through tough times, I'm hoping they will pass. 
Heart and peace.
Not to make light of your current situation, but it did remind me of the scene from “Fight Club” where Ed Norton’s character turns up for an interview with his boss and is all bloodied and bruised!

Your reason for being on this forum is that you are stressed and anxious because of your relationship breakdown. I think many of us on here would say that if taking up MMA is your way of dealing with it, then go for it!  If you read up on the forum you’ll see that often in the Family Court, although things are supposed to revolve around “the best interests of the child”, solicitors representing an ex can sometimes be quite adversarial, so things can get twisted, and I understand your misgivings in taking up MMA at the moment.

Hearings are usually several weeks/months apart and will be notified, so perhaps you can take a break from the MMA in the weeks preceding your hearing?

Best wishes.
Nakajima,

I did Karate in my younger days....I managed to get a black belt in Shotokan. I have considered going back to it numerous times over the years but never really got round to it.

It would probably do me the world of good right now but I just havent got the inclination. I'd rather have a beer and watch some football.

Maybe one day.

Good luck to you though. Those MMA blokes aren't messing about!
(11-02-2018, 09:20 AM)Living Bate Wrote: Nakajima,

I did Karate in my younger days....I managed to get a black belt in Shotokan. I have considered going back to it numerous times over the years but never really got round to it.

It would probably do me the world of good right now but I just havent got the inclination. I'd rather have a beer and watch some football.

Maybe one day.

Good luck to you though. Those MMA blokes aren't messing about!

Dont worry mate, you can make it, look at Big country Nelson or Tank Abott on the opposite end of the spectrum Big Grin , Im sure you can do it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beautiful Pain invisibleintellectual 9 1,300 06-02-2019, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000