Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading / Basingstoke Meet - December 2018
Looking at doing a Reading/Basingstoke meet

Dates available are
December 6, 13, 20th

Just a few drinks in a pub and relax/chat with like minded Dads (not on a Friday or Saturday as those tend to be pretty crowded!)
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
I'm near Reading, I'm in
i maybe able to come up to basingstoke 6th or 20th...20th one been the most likely, would be easier than reading. any idea on meeting time approx on day please
It would be the evening - roughly 6ish/7ish I reckon
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
Only thing is i would probably need to find a travel lodge . guess that shouldnt be a problem if i get one close vicinity to where we would be meeting
Reading or Bassingstoke, I'm in
There is a Premiere Inn in the town center within staggering distance.
Which date we looking at 6th, 13th or 20th? Looking around the 20th for me TBH - and it will likely be in The Maidenhead Inn (Top of Town)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some light reading re male dv asd1270 4 1,405 02-20-2019, 08:59 PM
Last Post: beehive84
  Reading Meet invisibleintellectual 5 1,955 10-31-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: invisibleintellectual
  Basingstoke / Reading invisibleintellectual 4 2,596 03-12-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: orings
  Recommended Reading LTCDAD 3 2,743 05-16-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Hazy