Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Success
Just give feedback gents Divorce went through. Big bonus was no spousal, house ordered to sell.

There’s a couple of points that have to be followed as instructed by the final order.
Problem is ex is now refusing to communicate directly and wants me to go via third party for everything so far, from estate agents to a simple bill.

This is simply ridiculous as there is no reason or court order why we can’t communicate directly. I have emailed directly and get nothing back other than texts from her self appointed third party.

Any thoughts or tips?
(11-10-2018, 04:55 PM)beehive84 Wrote: Just give feedback gents Divorce went through. Big bonus was no spousal, house ordered to sell.

There’s a couple of points that have to be followed as instructed by the final order.
Problem is ex is now refusing to communicate directly and wants me to go via third party for everything so far, from estate agents to a simple bill.

This is simply ridiculous as there is no reason or court order why we can’t communicate directly. I have emailed directly and get nothing back other than texts from her self appointed third party.

Any thoughts or tips?

Make her aware that she could be in contempt of court by specking to a 3rd party about what happened without leave of the Court, unless this 3rd party is a Solicitor.

State to her in an email, that she does not have your consent to speck to anyone except her solicitor, regarding your matters, and that if it continues, you will inform the Court.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Thanks Mark. How exactly do I write to the court? Do I just write a letter quoting the case number stating what the problem is? What if anything would the court do and would it incur another hearing and a fee associated?
(11-10-2018, 09:08 PM)beehive84 Wrote: Thanks Mark. How exactly do I write to the court? Do I just write a letter quoting the case number stating what the problem is? What if anything would the court do and would it incur another hearing and a fee associated?

Check your Court Order has it wrote on it, that you can not talk to anyone about it without leave. If it does, write to the Judge, quoting the case number.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
Unfortunately it does not. I’ll have to wait and see if she breaches as thus far she has not. I’ve made it clear to the third party I do not consent to third party communication. I suspect she will try the same thing on the child access side also so I may need to mention how we communicate at the next hearing

The third party has stated in text ex will not communicate directly, I’ll obviously have to keep this material
(11-10-2018, 10:53 PM)beehive84 Wrote: Unfortunately it does not. I’ll have to wait and see if she breaches as thus far she has not. I’ve made it clear to the third party I do not consent to third party communication. I suspect she will try the same thing on the child access side also so I may need to mention how we communicate at the next hearing

The third party has stated in text ex will not communicate directly, I’ll obviously have to keep this material

Unless a Court Order prevents her from being in contact with you, she has to.

I would respond to the 3rd party, by saying she is breaking the law by specking to them about Family Court matters, and that you will continue to contact her, unless you get a "Notice of Acting" letter from her legal adviser, who must have a valid practising certificate.
@BeeHive84 - May I be nosy and ask you what you circumstances are in brief?
My reason for asking is that I am currently in a separation limbo and am terrified at the prospect of a mesher order or such.

I would really like us to sell our family home and spilt the equity somehow (around £250k equity). We have 2 young children.
What’s the total value of the house and how many bedrooms Chester?
Update gents-
I have politely refused to communicate via third party I just receive continued threats of wanting a ‘meetup’ including at the family home and other threatening texts from said third party and the continued non communication from ex.

I’m in half a mind to write to the court regarding this behaviour as it’s regarding the house sale.
In addition as my child case is still on going is it wise to highlight to them and cafcass what’s the threats I’m receiving? The aforementioned third party lives with my child

Update gents-
I have politely refused to communicate via third party I just receive continued threats of wanting a ‘meetup’ including at the family home and other threatening texts from said third party and the continued non communication from ex.

I’m in half a mind to write to the court regarding this behaviour as it’s regarding the house sale.
In addition as my child case is still on going is it wise to highlight to them and cafcass what’s the threats I’m receiving? The aforementioned third party lives with my child

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Success stories Cjam33 1 2,371 09-11-2016, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Sadman2016