Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Real quick advice required pl
(11-13-2018, 07:20 AM)Dingle01902 Wrote: It is the same one but she leaves today for a new job!!
Ex refused contact yesterday.  Says the kids don't want to see me, despite what my 'old' social worker witnessed.

File a C79 Application to Enforce the Order.

The Order would only be chaanged on an application to vary, if Social Services put in an up to date wishes and desires, what would have to be done without your ex present, normally at school. Until that happens, the order is valid
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick help please ST4N80 7 7,175 04-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  CAFCASS Report example [apparently real] Naive 5 6,971 01-19-2018, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  help pls. Just a quick question asd1270 6 6,587 01-14-2018, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  advice on forms required for enforcement and variation sloth 3 5,883 03-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Advice required Lost_Dad 1 3,868 10-26-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Quick Question - Court Tomorrow.... Thechief 2 4,740 10-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Thechief
  Advice Required - Problems Dropping Off Children. wilsons077 1 4,190 06-19-2016, 05:14 PM
Last Post: MarkR
  Advice Required on Access and location Knowledge DaleSkey 2 9,303 06-19-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: DaleSkey

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)