Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advise
i will keep it short (school run)my daughter lives with me by court order ex expects to pick her up from school but i've just seen her car no tax no mot best way to text her communication has not been great between us,she thinks she's calling shots all the time
what contact have the courts agreed to let your ex partner have. If you check online you can see if your ex is insured as well.
If she is not insured you would have every right to not allow her to pick your daughter up from school. when u do check online it comes up when mot , tax run out and if you are insured
(11-14-2018, 08:18 AM)tdci Wrote: i will keep it short (school run)my daughter lives with me by court order ex expects to pick her up from school but i've just seen her car no tax no mot best way to text her communication has not been great between us,she thinks she's calling shots all the time

So how exactly do you know the car isn't taxed or MOT'd...?
(11-14-2018, 10:18 AM)Mr Sandman Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 08:18 AM)tdci Wrote: i will keep it short (school run)my daughter lives with me by court order ex expects to pick her up from school but i've just seen her car no tax no mot best way to text her communication has not been great between us,she thinks she's calling shots all the time

you can check this on the DVLA website, theres also an insurance checker ive used in the past
(11-14-2018, 11:18 AM)mrbungle Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 10:18 AM)Mr Sandman Wrote:

you can check this on the DVLA website, theres also an insurance checker ive used in the past

Thanks - I didn't know that could be done...
Pm me the numberplate and i will do it .

Having no mot or tax i would say isnt ideal but some people may argue it doesnt warrant enough to stop you picking your daughter up from school.
Many excuses can be made or an oversight.

Having no car insurance however with no tax and mot i cant see anyone arguing that one . Insurance is the most important one out of the three
sorry i was rushed this morning the .gov site i checked mot and tax tax july mot just over a month.askmid shows ins (void anyway) txt her this morning to make alternative arrangements ,i got one back drop her off i did not reply went to school picked my daughter up gave daughter option of seeing her mother she choose not to however,since around 5 i have had various txt that i am not having her well being at heart i do not want to be the one doing anything wrong here i almost took her done an hour ago but after reading the txt i have not she is to have contact 2 times a week midweek and one day one weekends said by court ,she has to be supervised  by family member) and have no contact with current partner (this is still going on) where does one go for advise as now ss have no involvement anymore now tonight the details off the car slipped her mind
(11-14-2018, 01:26 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: Pm me the numberplate and i will do it .

Having no mot or tax i would say isnt ideal but some people may argue it doesnt warrant enough to stop you picking your daughter up from school.
Many excuses can be made or an oversight.

Having no car insurance however with no tax and mot i cant see anyone arguing that one . Insurance is the most important one out of the three

its the ex  wifes car with issues its her contact 3:30 t 6:00 i gave her option to make alternative arrangements
I think if mot has only run out a month ago she will need to get that done. Having no car tax the car would be crushed depending on what mood police officer is in. insurance would be void if she had an accident otherwise she will be ok.

She should really get these things sorted though ideally.

Maybe you could let your ex partner have contact 2moro instead and ask kindly she sorts car out before transporting your daughter around. You could say you can do what you like in your car as long as our daughter isnt in car.