Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i re register birth???
hi having got court order,, and its shxxxxxx, i have been sent order by court and ive had 2 bend over and take it what ever ex wanted she got,, question is as im not on the birth cert, but have now got pr, as ive had to prove im dad? as erx says she was sleeping with other men,  how can i get on the birth cert? ex will not want this Angry
(11-19-2018, 08:27 PM)avadad Wrote: hi having got court order,, and its shxxxxxx, i have been sent order by court and ive had 2 bend over and take it what ever ex wanted she got,, question is as im not on the birth cert, but have now got pr, as ive had to prove im dad? as erx says she was sleeping with other men,  how can i get on the birth cert? ex will not want this Angry

You can not get on it unless she agrees, but it does not matter.

Where you need to use PR, your Court Order will do, as evidance of it.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
(11-19-2018, 08:53 PM)MarkR Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 08:27 PM)avadad Wrote: hi having got court order,, and its shxxxxxx, i have been sent order by court and ive had 2 bend over and take it what ever ex wanted she got,, question is as im not on the birth cert, but have now got pr, as ive had to prove im dad? as erx says she was sleeping with other men,  how can i get on the birth cert? ex will not want this Angry

Actually you can register yourself as father on your Childs birth certificate even if the mother doesn't consent if you have PR. Here is the link.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicatio...rs-details

As you can see there is a box to tick saying : "Father will go but mother is not co-operating"
You will require a court order or PR Agreement. Read Section 12 as it gives you the full list of which specific orders are accepted. 

I used this form and sent it in with my court order confirming PR and where I was referred to as father. My ex never claimed I wasn't the dad. It took a good few months but got it in the end. 
Good luck
Big Grin
(11-23-2018, 09:38 PM)Tigre Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 08:53 PM)MarkR Wrote:

Actually you can register yourself as father on your Childs birth certificate even if the mother doesn't consent if you have PR. Here is the link.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicatio...rs-details

As you can see there is a box to tick saying : "Father will go but mother is not co-operating"
You will require a court order or PR Agreement. Read Section 12 as it gives you the full list of which specific orders are accepted. 

I used this form and sent it in with my court order confirming PR and where I was referred to as father. My ex never claimed I wasn't the dad. It took a good few months but got it in the end. 
Good luck thanks