Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netmums
Doing some research regarding Mediation Failure for my own case. I found that netmums are positive for father's to have time with a kids.

https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/netm...ation.html
amazing normally slagging dads off when i have ever looked. that particular thread is child focused
Reading some more conversation on netmums, it sounds like more and more fathers/parents are awarded 50/50 care if it is workable and its for the best interest of the child.
Also as per they legal advisor the court will more often to support sheared care.

Hope it's a positive message for all fathers.
I see nothing but slating men on there.

But then again, we wouldn't be on this forum if we weren't serious about our kids.
(11-21-2018, 11:34 AM)Tom_W88 Wrote: But then again, we wouldn't be on this forum if we weren't serious about our kids.

This is a very important point - we may well be the 10% of guys who give a damn. Anecdotally you certainly hear of more guys leaving their kids than mothers.
(11-21-2018, 12:19 PM)Tamagoto Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 11:34 AM)Tom_W88 Wrote: But then again, we wouldn't be on this forum if we weren't serious about our kids.

This is a very important point - we may well be the 10% of guys who give a damn. Anecdotally you certainly hear of more guys leaving their kids than mothers.

That's true.
"we may well be the 10% of guys who give a damn"

Really,! Unbelievable. So you think that 90% of dad's don't give a damn.

Really is that what people think these days?
(11-21-2018, 06:46 PM)DadDolent Wrote: "we may well be the 10% of guys who give a damn"

Really,! Unbelievable. So you think that 90% of dad's don't give a damn.

Really is that what people think these days?

The 10% figure was a unnecessary fabrication, and I think unhelpful to the discussion. Of course most people (both on this forum and in the real world) don't think that.
Well I for one, don't presume myself to belong to a club of men so elite as10%.
10% of guys who give a damn, back this up please?

A member, a moderator who's losing popularity fast with his own lifestyle belieifs IMO & just pushing his new found agenda on everyone else.

We haven't all been given prescription drugs to get through our sepearations, some of us survive as we are.