Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strangest Thing Your Ex Accused You Of?
For me it was that I deleted all her emails ......... after she set up a Forward and Delete rule
The opinions here are not that of Separated Dads, but merely a loving father who has been through the process and has come out the other side.
I forced her to go on family hoildays, which i paid for. And 9 times out of 10 it was with her parents and family ?
I have moved to master bedroom with a child, and she sleeps on single bed in kids bedroom...
Have forced her to do plastic surgery paid by me..tummy,breast..
(12-01-2018, 10:50 PM)invisibleintellectual Wrote: For me it was that I deleted all her emails ......... after she set up a Forward and Delete rule

My Ex put on a Statement for a Non Molestation Application, "he looked at me funny outside my Doctors, when he had no right to be their as he is registered elsewhere".

The application did not run on Merit, as other things on it was as ridiculas, and the Judge pointed out to her that I had every right to be their, and it was a pre arranged appointment with the Practice Manager, to get a copy of the childrens medical records.
Posts made by me are my opinion and any factual information should be checked out. If you do not have a Solicitor, often your local CAB can get you some initial advice.
My ex accused me of putting spiders in my daughters bedroom
Being more interested in checking the post, when I got home, than her (the post box is on the wall by the front door on the way into the house).
very first accusation on non-mol application

"that he seemed like a gentleman at first, but then he insisted me to go with him for a game of cricket"

(where I was thinking that I introduce her to my sports after newly getting married, take her to a gentlemen (irony !) game of cricket on a beautiful Saturday afternoon to a beautiful village in new forest ?? )  

I wait for others to beat me on this LOL
My ex, upon revealing that she had been having an affair for some time, said that I was sure to be having an affair myself because I play in poker tournaments and am therefore an accomplished liar and good at obscuring my emotions. She knew I was actually at the poker matches because I used to leave my entry tickets and winnings out....
In our divorce petition that I received last week one of the examples of my unreasonable behaviour is that I wasn't supportive of her returning to work after our youngest was born. We moved from Texas (she is American) to South West London for a specific job she wanted. She subsequently got it. I remember congratulating her on speakerphone as I was driving the kids back from my parents' place in terrible weather. We stayed there overnight so she could have the mental space to prepare for her interview. I will agree to my unreasonable behaviour in mediation this week.
The list of bizarre accusations is endless and some quite laughable but if I gave details I would be recognised! But along the lines of - forcing son to do excercise, poisoning him, everything in my home being dangerous and unsuitable and his bedroom crawling with insects (spider theme sounds common!)

The unpleasant side of it was knowing son was grilled for every detail of his life with me and the information then twisted into something sinister and conveyed as son complaining to her about these things. She was desperate for him to be questioned by Cafcass (didn’t happen). Thankfully a year of court and an order knocked it on the head. Oh yes - accusations about grooming as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women get bored of sex, stability and the same thing day in, day out than men science Tamagoto 11 3,644 10-15-2018, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Tamagoto