Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your story why you are separated from your partner
Hi SherryDan. There is no winners in this battle. Both parents are losers and the biggest losers are children. I hope theses woman could understand this Ann stopped being selfish. It’s about what best for the children. My case is the same as yours. This isn’t the woman I fell in love and married. She has turned to a heartless cow. She hasn’t spoken to me for 4 months since she left the family home. All her family betrayed me too and turned their back on me. That says it all that there weren’t genuine. I though I gained a new family but in fact they are my worse enemy.i hope they suffer. Well she is already suffering and is in hospital with I think is leukemia.

I believe in this: you reap what you sow
(12-04-2018, 01:45 PM)Sb1353 Wrote: This isn’t the woman I fell in love and married.

She has turned to a heartless cow.

All her family betrayed me too and turned their back on me.

I can relate to all of this.
(12-04-2018, 01:48 PM)Living Bate Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 01:45 PM)Sb1353 Wrote: This isn’t the woman I fell in love and married.

She has turned to a heartless cow.

All her family betrayed me too and turned their back on me.

I can relate to all of this.

I am puzzled if they relationship with me was eve genuine. They were at my house every week but now don't even answer my emails. Well its their loss
(12-05-2018, 03:11 PM)Sb1353 Wrote: I am puzzled if they relationship with me was eve genuine

If you look at the facts you have to say it clearly wasn't.

If the relationship was genuine they would've checked in on you to make sure you were ok and not just abandoned you.

I'm in the same boat
(12-06-2018, 09:15 AM)Living Bate Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 03:11 PM)Sb1353 Wrote: I am puzzled if they relationship with me was eve genuine

If you look at the facts you have to say it clearly wasn't.

If the relationship was genuine they would've checked in on you to make sure you were ok and not just abandoned you.

I'm in the same boat

These are the feelings I'm having to deal with too. It's not just that the relationship(s) ended after a long time. The apparent coldness makes me question how good it ever was all along. It's like I have thrown away a large part of my life being connected with these people. Something I have done that may or may not be helpful is think about how they connect with other people. In doing so I am starting to think i am less unique and more a part of a larger pattern. For example, my in laws have lived in the same place/community all their lives but don't seem to have any friends just acquaintances. It does make me question their ability to relate to anybody let alone their daughter's dumped STBX.