Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STBX is on war path this evening
Thank you all for your support and replies.

Weekend is here. I'm worried about the brother and the STBX. My brain is telling me that he's not going to come from France to kill me, but I'm still feeling anxious.

He's psychotic - like her. He's not killed anyone as far as I know, but I've never had a death threat before.

I've told family and friends to check in on me regularly. It's bloody hard to deal with because I don't want to lose all the small victories that I've made over the last year through this shitty divorce process.
(12-21-2018, 06:14 PM)proud_dad Wrote: Thank you all for your support and replies.

Weekend is here. I'm worried about the brother and the STBX. My brain is telling me that he's not going to come from France to kill me, but I'm still feeling anxious.

He's psychotic - like her. He's not killed anyone as far as I know, but I've never had a death threat before.

I've told family and friends to check in on me regularly. It's bloody hard to deal with because I don't want to lose all the small victories that I've made over the last year through this shitty divorce process.

Proud_dad...I can sympathize with you greatly....i'm also in the early stages of divorce with a French woman and like you my wife has threatened to take my kid back to France many times over the last 15 years.....I've had to bite my tongue and suck it up in order to be in my kids life.

It sucks...it really does, the French are such an entitled bunch...there seems to be no compromise with them so I know what you are going through.
There is so much I want to say to my wife but I know it'll only make matters worse so I suck it up some more and count down the days until i'm out of this god-awful marriage and I can move on.

I have no real advice for you that you haven't been given already other than to say you are not alone...you are doing the right thing for your kids...so yes,hang in there and move the fcuk on with your life....theres light coming.
Weekend been and gone, how are you holding up PD?
Hi Wilfred,

I am ok thanks. My family spoke to her family threatening to have them arrested if she continued with the harassment and death threats. My eledest child is still noticeably anxious.

Take care brother - and happy xmas!

PD.
Good to hear :-) Remember, every threat, every tantrum, every time she loses her temper - that's the sound of a parasite not getting what it wants. Happy christmas and here's to a far better 2019!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Next to the word 'Hypocrisy' in the dictionary is a picture of my STBX Gra76 58 15,246 12-20-2018, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Jim
  Abusive STBX - how much more should I take? proud_dad 9 3,472 09-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: knigh7
  Evening (Newbie Here) Tom_W88 25 12,734 05-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Tom_W88
  Evening all Tom_W88 11 4,603 04-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Tom_W88
  STBX is terrorising me proud_dad 3 1,888 03-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Last Post: proud_dad