Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed
Hi all,

Was told that stbx is moving out of joint family home to a private rent. Financial agreement still need to have final touches, but it's 99% completed.
As she will move out and mortgage is joint ( shared ownership) what contribution she has to make make towards it? Part of financial agreement is agreed that any increase of debt from X amount will be covered by her from her pot.
Does it change anything if she is moving out? What are my rights?
Merry Christmas all .

Any advise how to write polite letter to ex.

I meant to collect son at 1am on 25/12/19, he would stay with me until 27th. This was our mutual agreement..now she has changed her mind and tells me that he doesn't want to come and she will drop him on 26/12/19.

Our child arrangement order states that 2019 year son will stay with mom from 24to26 alternating next year. Don't want to ruin Xmas for both parties, but need to sent clear message.

Thank you,
I would say that you agreed a while ago you would share Christmas together with your son albeit at separate homes. Our son will be looking forward to opening Christmas presents at both houses which santa has delivered( assuming hes young still ). How about as a compromise I pick our son up at 4-5 oclock ( let you choose) which will enable our son to enjoy xmas day with both parents.
I had offered to pick him up at 4 today. But was told no, as he doesnt want to come ( he received Xbox from santa so he wants to play). I don't want to follow child arrangement order but I see no other option. Trying to be flexible, but it does not work.
I think I need to email her, just to have a record of communication.

She has offered tomorrow until Friday morning, and Friday evening to Saturday evening. ? That's out first Xmas since we live separately... emotional
It would be easier if she just lets you have your son 2moro until Saturday evening to avoid handovers.
(12-25-2019, 12:07 PM)AK2018 Wrote: I had offered to pick him up at 4 today. But was told no, as he doesnt want to come ( he received Xbox from santa so he wants to play). I don't want to follow child arrangement order but I see no other option. Trying to be flexible, but it does not work.
I think I need to email her, just to have a record of communication.

She has offered tomorrow until Friday morning, and Friday evening to Saturday evening. ? That's out first Xmas since we live separately... emotional

Tell her or him that he can bring the xbox to yours and you can play together and let him know that its ok. He will love playing xbox with you i am sure as i know my boys love it when i play Fortnite with them lol
All good, thank you all..but will stick to court order next year. Thought both of us will come to agreement that is the best for our son, but it's not a case.
I can't trust her... we have 50/50 shared care but without a doubt she will apply for child maintenance once she will get a chance.
3years and still not divorced...hope court will seal financial agreement soon..