Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
Ex arrested yet again for being outside my home on Monday and Wednesday night, this time trying to entice our daughter into her car while she was playing in the front garden.

Currently in custody awaiting this mornings court, be interesting to see if she gets bail this time.
Wow that’s crazy, clearly she isn’t learning her lesson so a stint behind bars might be a good thing. Very concerning behaviour.
(06-28-2019, 08:46 AM)Astroman Wrote: Wow that’s crazy, clearly she isn’t learning her lesson so a stint behind bars might be a good thing. Very concerning behaviour.

Local Authority have suspended the limited supervised access she has now. I just don't get her at all and what she is trying to achieve. 

I'm fully expecting her not to get bail today as we have a trial for 4 previous breaches a week on Monday to go through. How the hell do i explain this to my daughter as i have no intention to take her to a prison to visit her.
Yeah I agree, just tell daughter mummy has gone on away for a while or holiday. Awful situation for you mate, chin up and focus on your daughter. Can’t be easy.
Unbelievably she had the gaul to plead not guilty on both charges, even with third party witnesses and was released on exactly the same bail conditions.

So that's another 2 charges added to the pile they are supposed to deal with within one days trial for them all so one guilty plea and 8 not guilty with another one under investigation.

Wonder if i would have been treated so leniently?
Has your ex had a mental health assessment? If not she clearly needs assessing. Re the note guilty pleas if there is sufficient evidence you'll find she is knackered. What she'll most likely do is plead guilty last minute. Keep us posted mate, must be a difficult time.
(07-01-2019, 05:04 PM)Astroman Wrote: Has your ex had a mental health assessment? If not she clearly needs assessing. Re the note guilty pleas if there is sufficient evidence you'll find she is knackered. What she'll most likely do is plead guilty last minute. Keep us posted mate, must be a difficult time.

Social Services have asked court to complete psychological testing as part of the section 7 process, although her solicitor has said if she is to have one then so do i..

Supposed to be contact for her tonight, she can go whistle.
So court yesterday for 2 trials of non-mol breach and she was found guilty in both.
Trial for another 2 breaches to be held in September along with sentencing on outcome to include the 2 guilty verdicts.

Now here's the kicker, for the September trial she has been given unconditional bail, so in effect the monitoring tag along with the 8pm-7am curfew removed too.

Unbelievable, so now we are back to being on watch under the cover of darkness.
She has already been found guilty in 2 trials assumably in magistrates court. They are hoping now by giving unconditional bail until september she will leave you alone . Maybe taking tag away and curfew will make her less hostile. She isnt posing risk to general public.

I dont think she will get much more chances, maybe 1 or 2 max. They may tag/curfew again or remand in custody until september as last resort if she causes harrasement again
(07-09-2019, 01:21 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: She has already been found guilty in 2 trials assumably in magistrates court. They are hoping now by giving unconditional bail until september she will leave you alone . Maybe taking tag away and curfew will make her less hostile. She isnt posing risk to general public.

I dont think she will get much more chances, maybe 1 or 2 max. They may tag/curfew again or remand in custody until september as last resort if she causes harrasement again

Just an update for everybody.

To date, ex convicted of 4 counts of breach of a non molestation order, sentencing to be in late October.

Still on the go is another 3 police investigations for breaches, all stonewall guilty as there is CCTV, along with a possible charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice by lying in court during a trial and getting caught out.

Ex is still at the being a pain in ass 6 months down the line now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 8 913 09-15-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: scotay
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,309 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 12,553 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,858 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,504 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,554 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,019 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 7,961 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR