Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
(10-27-2019, 03:59 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Glad someone could see what's what.  Out of interest, how did it happen you had pyschologists reports and did you have to pay?  I would like to ask for them but thought it cost a lot of money even if court ordered.

As soon as the Local Authority stepped in and identified psychological harm on my daughter by ex this is where Legal Aid kicked in as they took us all to court and i ended up with residency changed.

These reports were ordered by the court for the final hearing, expected February next year.

Should be an interesting read.
I dont think they would order any in your case charlie. Scotays seems a lot more serious and a change of residency is needed due to exs behaviour which is off the richter scale
It’s good at least LA has done something in your case. My child in being abused physically and mentally and LA aren’t interested at all. They side with mother and brush things under the carpet. I was wondering if they’d do the same it was other way around.
Hope this gets sorted long term mate, must be a horrible situation to be in, hang in there and hopefully your ex will get what she deserves.
(10-28-2019, 01:59 PM)Sb1353 Wrote: It’s good at least LA has done something in your case. My child in being abused physically and mentally and LA aren’t interested at all. They side with mother and brush things under the carpet. I was wondering if they’d do the same it was other way around.

Maybe i was lucky as i nudged the idea of parental alienation to cafcas and as the ex's behavior escalated she made claims of me and physical harm when daughter was in my care, claims she was later found out to have fabricated and induced my daughter to go along with the lie along with many other actions.

She has gone totally off the scale since then and continues to try at all costs to discredit and prove things that don't exist, totally not focused on the child at all.
(10-28-2019, 04:46 PM)Tigre Wrote: Ive followed your thread and honestly it sounds like a nightmare. Im very happy to hear you had people step in to help and that they can see whats what. I hope you get things sorted in February. Keep us posted on the outcome on the report. How come the hearing is so far away though? Seems they should push this to get sorted urgently for daughters sake. If they hadn't stepped in it would be a disgrace though! They have already let your ex off easily, she shouldn't have been given bail. I feel let down by the system and do think they should have stepped in earlier in a lot of cases but your ex unfortunately is exceptionally bad, it is another level for sure. Sorry for you as I can only imagine how stressful it must be and I feel sad for your daughter who in the end won't even have a mum at this rate, she really is delusional and selfish . If she doesn't go to prison do you think you will end up moving away? Sucks to have to uproot because of her, and I guess she could still follow you!

The way it is looking right now the ex is going to lose this section 34.4, basically because of emotional harm the local authority are going for the right to stop all contact with her quite possibly until my daughter is 18, then its her choice.

This court action was supposed to be concluded within 6-months, took time due to the ex's non mol breaches and getting the court appointed psychologist who specializes in parental alienation, so its stretched out to February now at least.

I'm not worried as the vibe i have been getting is that my daughter is more happy and stable in my and my partners care from everybody concerned, Local authority, daughters guardian, school, e.t.c. 

Ex even fought with CMS as she refused to discuss any financial support with me and blanked them totally, even though she constantly moaned that i never paid enough. 
After 5 months CMS are taking money direct from her salary and quite a hefty sum too, plus 20% on her side for the privilege probably about 25% of her salary in total.

Then there is the criminal element with all the breaches of the non mol, 5 convictions so far with another 2 to go to court and 3 still being investigated. 
If this was a man you would have been banged up long ago, definitely double standards as far as CPS see these breaches being done by a male or female.
Never did i think it would come to this, she actually breached the non mol within 5 days of it being issued, all i wanted was an end to the abusive emails and turning up at my door late at night to give abuse.

She is due in court this week for sentencing on the convictions so far but as there is another 2 court dates next month who knows what will happen.
Update from last weeks trial, another 2 guilty verdicts.
That's now 6 non molestation breaches in total.

Pleaded not guilty after the trial on another charge, yet again 2 witnesses and CCTV as evidence so no doubt yet another court date with with 4 still being investigated by police.

Sentencing supposed to be at end of month on what they have at moment, although she is now playing the mental health card.
So yesterday the report from the Psychologist was shared to only the Local Authority, Guardian and my Solicitor for review and not the ex due to any potential fallout.

To read it, it is pretty shocking as to what his findings are about her and the potential for further incidents is said to be 100%, with a high risk rating as to what she is capable of doing.

To say myself and my partner are worried as to what her actions are potentially going to escalate to is an understatement.

We really need to consider up-ing sticks and cutting ties wit this area altogether.
(11-13-2019, 01:07 PM)scotay Wrote: So yesterday the report from the Psychologist was shared to only the Local Authority, Guardian and my Solicitor for review and not the ex due to any potential fallout.

To read it, it is pretty shocking as to what his findings are about her and the potential for further incidents is said to be 100%, with a high risk rating as to what she is capable of doing.

To say myself and my partner are worried as to what her actions are potentially going to escalate to is an understatement.

We really need to consider up-ing sticks and cutting ties wit this area altogether.

It's a sad state of affairs when the system won't penalise the perpetrator of this stalking and harassment campaign, to the detriment of your child's welfare, because she is a woman. Had it been the other way, you would have been in prison a long time ago (rightly so).

The system is beyond broken. 

Scotay, stay strong. You are a great dad.
It sounds like it needs taking to court but I am not sure what they could order as there is already a non mol and the kids already live with you. How could they prevent her following you if you moved away? Sounds like she needs sectioning.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 8 913 09-15-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: scotay
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,309 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 12,553 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,858 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,504 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,554 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,019 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 7,961 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR