Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
The way its looking shes going away for some time, looking highly likely the section 34.4 will also go through so there will be no contact until most likely my daughter is 18 and can decide for herself, the psychologist report confirms her beliefs and actions as being high risk with no prospect of any change.

I need to consider if she gets no contact and away for some time we need to take this time to move out the area, if that means house, jobs to ensue our safety and peace we need to consider it.
I think in February you will get full residency of your daughter or at least an interim order if there was to be further hearings.

On all the charges they may say she has mental health issues and they will more than likely be lenient as she will have to face you having full time custody of daughter and having very limited contact until she changes her ways. When she gets sentenced they would only send her to prison for a very short time if at all unfortunately, it could be suspended. If she carries on which could mean being arrested more than once they will eventually start dishing out prison sentences which will slowly but surely increase slowly more and more. I think they will be going down community order route where they will look at addressing her behaviour etc and making her to try and see the error in her ways.

If this was a dad doing this you would be on remand now until sentencing for certain and wouldn't see your child again for a very long time.
(11-15-2019, 12:17 AM)warwickshire1 Wrote: I think in February you will get full residency of your daughter or at least an interim order if there was to be further hearings.

On all the charges they may say she has mental health issues and they will more than likely be lenient as she will have to face you having full time custody of daughter and having very limited contact until she changes her ways.  When she gets sentenced they would only send her to prison for a very short time if at all unfortunately, it could be suspended. If she carries on which could mean being arrested more than once they will eventually start dishing out prison sentences which will slowly but surely increase slowly more and more.  I think they will be going down community order route where they will look at addressing her behaviour etc and making her to try and see the error in her ways.

If this was a dad doing this you would be on remand now until sentencing for certain and wouldn't see your child again for a very long time.

Most definitely if this was me behaving like this i would be locked up long ago. They see a male behaving like this as a higher risk due to the possibility of violence so act accordingly but i think they just see her actions as low level harassment when in fact its effecting all our lives at home and each time we leave the front door.

She is obviously mentally ill, no doubt about that, so will use this to try mitigate her actions to try to get the sentence lenient. Only thing is there are sentencing guidelines for the non molestation breaches so the punishment part is set by law and to me she has easily passed the custody threshold that starts at 12 months but it does give leeway for a fine and high level community order too.

The psychologist report for family court states jailing her will do no good at all and may even make things worse.
It sounds like what you need then is an order for residency with you, no contact for her and some sort of injunction to prevent her contacting or coming near you or the kids (but you already have a non moleststion order). I don’t think they will send her to prison of psychologist says this may make her worse. It does sound like she needs sectioning and psychiatric treatment.
How did this turn out?
(12-29-2019, 03:43 PM)Londoniandad Wrote: How did this turn out?

Well she excelled herself over December and christmas holidays. 4 more breaches in the month alone which has resulted in yet another weekend in the cells and a monday morning court date.

She is currently being held on remand until the next trial in January, luckily she pleaded guilty to the 4 this month so no more to add to the ever growing pile.

With her out the way at least we have a few weeks of peace at least.
Luckily shes not a bloke as she would of been on remand a long time ago. I think now they are stepped it up a notch and are now trying the short sharp shock which is weekend in cells until Monday morning . Monday morning bail will be refused until her trial. Its highly likely now she will probs plead guilty day of trial , not much point of a trial as she must have no chance now.

Now its gone on so long they may have to give her sharp shock and suspended prison sentence would probably be the next best option. The idea of that is a last chance to stop it but If she still persists they will just remand her on spot and add more.

I imagine its a relief but at same time ashame as you probably just want her to stop her mission of self destructing
Well she has been on remand since 28th December with another remand hearing this week to see if she gets out or in kept in until the next breach trial WC 13th.

Seeing as she now has 10 convictions, either pleaded guilty or found guilty awaiting sentencing too i think it unlikely she will get out before the trial if at all.

Its a lot more peaceful at home knowing she is tucked up out the way i will tell you that.
If she has been on remand since 28th December and trial is in February then she will remain on remand as its too much of a risk to let her out now. she has shown she will repeatedly breach and now needs time on remand to have a long think about everything. I imagine after trial it would be best for her to plead guilty on the day and she will probably get a suspended prison sentence. If she does a trial its likely the judge wont be happy and that could end up your ex doing her sentence behind bars for a few months

Just looked online and I think the reason she is remanded is due to the continuous harassment you are getting and she would be mad to even go on trial for this.
She best to plead guilty now for everything and end what she is doing finally. When she initially 1st got arrested it wasn't an imprisonable offence, now she has crossed the threshold from what I looked up and looks like minimum of 3 months ..possibly 6. I am guessing they could suspend this as if she hassles you again it would be activated immediately and you would get more on top
(01-06-2020, 02:29 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: If she has been on remand since 28th December and trial is in February then she will remain on remand as its too much of a risk to let her out now. she has shown she will repeatedly breach and now needs time on remand to have a long think about everything. I imagine after trial it would be best for her to plead guilty on the day and she will probably get a suspended prison sentence. If she does a trial its likely the judge wont be happy and that could end up your ex doing her sentence behind bars for a few months

Just looked online and I think the reason she is remanded is due to the continuous harassment you are getting and she would be mad to even go on trial for this.
She best to plead guilty now for everything and end what she is doing finally. When she initially 1st got arrested it wasn't an imprisonable offence, now she has crossed the threshold from what I looked up and looks like minimum of 3 months ..possibly 6.  I am guessing they could suspend this  as if she hassles you again it would be activated immediately and you would get more on top

I'm reading sentencing guidelines saying a start point of a year inside.

I think they have finally had enough as they keep suspending sentencing and releasing her on bail until the conclusion of the next trial to which she cant resist breaching again so its a never ending cycle. 

At least with her on remand there will be no more breaches in the meantime to the next trial. Can see us turning up for this trial for her to change her plea last minute.

If it was me i would have been inside 6-months ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 8 913 09-15-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: scotay
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,309 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 12,553 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,858 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,504 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,554 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,019 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 7,961 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR