Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
I think it will be category 2 b especially as shes a woman rather than category 1 . I do think that it would of been lower than that before but latest breach would of upped it a bit as its a persistent action over a long period. that last bit was probably what finally got her remanded and will also will not get her bail until trial.

If they think theres some hope of rehabilitation or she shows signs it will be suspended sentence and community order on top . if she decides to go to trial and she is convicted I think there wont be a suspended as judge likely to be very unhappy as I guess it means yourself having to appear in court.

If she is intending to carry on shes best just getting locked up as suspended will be activated immediately next time she plays up. shes likely if she hasn't already going to be served a restraining order for a few years
(01-06-2020, 07:53 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: I think it will be category 2 b especially as shes a woman rather than category 1 . I do think that it would of been lower than that before but latest breach would of upped it a bit as its a persistent action over a long period. that last bit was probably what finally got her remanded and will also will not get her bail until trial.

If they think theres some hope of rehabilitation or she shows signs it will be suspended sentence and community order on top . if she decides to go to trial and she is convicted I think there wont be a suspended as judge likely to be very unhappy as I guess it means yourself having to appear in court.

If she is intending to carry on shes best just getting locked up as suspended will be activated immediately next time she plays up. shes likely if she hasn't already going to be served a restraining order for a few years

There is also a pending perverting the course of justice charge possibly coming too when she was found not guilty for one but later evidence showed she lied in court, CPS were not happy getting one over on them.

My solicitor recons 2-years for that is possible.
Remanded again for another 12 days until the next criminal trial.

Peace at least for the time being.
Always was going to be the outcome after her latest outburst was to remind her until trial.
Hi

So myself and partner turn up at court as requested for the latest trial for non mol breach. Sitting about for an hour then CPS ask to speak to us and inform us that "she has not been produced from prison" and to wait.

Another hour later and were told that she had not been put on prison van to court and although she knew more couldn't tell me and as there was already 10 convictions in total, today's trial, innocent or guilty, wasn't going to make much difference so the CPS had decided not to proceed and have dropped this charge. That's nice of them.

So i was told she appeared by video link to court and sentencing deferred for another 2-weeks with her kept in custody. Was told that sentencing on that date could possibly be deferred again to be bumped up to Crown Court.

So she can have what appears to be a meltdown in custody and for some reason the prison decides she doesn't have to go to court.... Then benefits from this by having the charges dropped... Wonder if a man would get away with this trick?

The only plus side was hearing it "may" go to Crown Court as sentencing powers for Magistrates for this is a maximum of one year but up to 5 years for Crown Court.

Still think she will play the victim and walk away with a suspended sentence.

Forgot to mention.
Every week she spends on remand, which apparently is pretty lax and a lot more comfortable than mainstream prison counts as two weeks off any sentence..
So come any sentencing even if it goes ahead on next date will be 5-weeks on remand = 10 weeks equivalent.

You cant make this BS up.
It will more than likely go to crown court , but it wont make a difference for sentencing. Its highly likely to be what I said suspended prison and community order. She probably didn't appear in court today because either it was done via video link and another reason was she had already been informed that cps were dropping charge and therefore was not required to attend.

Main thing is which is good that she is in prison and that does give her a chance the longer it goes on to reflect on what has happened and have a good think. It might do her some good and hopefully when its all dealt with she will hopefully leave you alone. return anymore times after she is finally sentenced and judge will come down even harder on her
So sentencing last Thursday went ahead.

The courts in this country are simply biased and not fit for purpose when sentencing a male or a female for the same crimes.

10 - yes 10 breaches of a non molestation order over a total  of 13 months, held on remand since late December after targeting my daughter in a public place and terrifying the life out of her.

So what punishment did our brilliant justice system deem as suitable?

39 - weeks suspended sentence for 18-months.
30 - day rehabilitation activity, whatever that would entail.
5 - year restraining order that's simply not fit for purpose.
She not to come to my specific address, nothing to say she cannot go to next door, contact me, daughter or partner unless organised by social services. So compared against the actual non mol i have in place its and absolute joke.

Fed up with the courts, not going to bother again.

Next time that bitch turns up at my address she will find out all about what domestic violence is really like....
If she breaks the restraining order she will be sent to prison to serve 39 weeks. rehabilitation activity will be talking about what she done and other issues with a designated probation officer
(02-03-2020, 04:12 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: If she breaks the restraining order she will be sent to prison to serve 39 weeks. rehabilitation activity will be talking about what she done and other issues with a designated probation officer

Yeah because the original non mol she really paid attention to that, it was breached within 3 days.

Will give it 18-days never mind 18-months before there is another breach.
Now she has been to prison for a few months , it may make your ex think before she is silly again. She messes up this time she is going to be doing the remaining 39 weeks.
if you add up time she done she basically got a year virtually

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 8 913 09-15-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: scotay
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,309 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 12,553 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,858 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,504 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,554 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,019 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 7,961 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR