Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
She’s clearly got major mental health issues or she’s completely stupid.
(02-04-2020, 04:47 PM)Astroman Wrote: She’s clearly got major mental health issues or she’s completely stupid.

Mental health issues yes but the main thing is bitterness and this drive for her perceived revenge at all costs.

Least i'm not back in Family Court until end of month so wont have to see her but seeing as its my daughter birthday soon that is highly likely to be a trigger point.
So this is the pathetic restraining order 10 non non breaches gets you.

Complete waste of paper compared to the current non mol as this bars her from all the estate i live on and all round my daughters school.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It may seem like it at moment, but if she breaches life will get very difficult. However if she suddenly behaves and wants to change her ways that would be a positive thing also.
she is basically at the crossroads now , any breaches she knows it prison time . shes been there before and knows now that its not an empty threat and her punishment is to be taken seriously.

Suspended sentences are horrible as they can be activated at anytime if you commit an offence and added to as well. U would of been more annoyed if they just said 6/12months ( not suspended) and she would be virtually straight back out been able to cause problems again.

The sentence is meant to be a short sharp shock that hopefully works. prison may of changed her thinking patterns. hopefully so everyone can look forward rather than backwards and put it all in past
(02-06-2020, 08:17 PM)warwickshire1 Wrote: It may seem like it at moment, but if she breaches life will get very difficult. However if she suddenly behaves and wants to change her ways that would be a positive thing also.
she is basically at the crossroads now , any breaches she knows it prison time . shes been there before and knows now that its not an empty threat and her punishment is to be taken seriously.

Suspended sentences are horrible as they can be activated at anytime if you commit an offence and added to as well. U would of been more annoyed if they just said 6/12months ( not suspended) and she would be virtually straight back out been able to cause problems again.

The sentence is meant to be a short sharp shock that hopefully works. prison may of changed her thinking patterns. hopefully so everyone can look forward rather than backwards and put it all in past

We will see.

Had contact from social services who have spoken to her since her release and say her attitude has not changed in the slightest, possibly got worse to the point they are considering stopping work with her as its pointless.

My betting is she wont last 18-days until the next incident, never mind 8-months.
Hi all,

So true to form ex couldn't resist a little poke to let us know she is still around and being a pain in the ass.

My car vandalized with a slur scored in the rear door all caught on CCTV, nice, so criminal damage.
An abusive email last Friday, so the non-mol and restraining order breached again, should now be enough to activate the suspended sentence.

So she lasted a total of 34 days, so she lasted longer than i thought she would.
Hope she enjoys her Summer indoors at her majesty's pleasure.
Jesus she is just persistent, does the CCTV prove it’s her?
Because shes a woman they will probably pick her up on their travels and she will be arrested. I am not sure wether she will be remanded or not and sent to prison. they may wait until she does a little bit more which is sometimes what they do and then remand her for the lot and activate suspended sentence. The CCTV would need to be able to show 100 % it was her as she is obviously going to deny it which then leaves an abusive email which may not be enough to trigger the suspended sentence
Due in court this morning on charges of Criminal Damage, Breach of a Non-Mol & Breach of a Restraining Order.

Yes, cctv and forensics have linked her to the criminal damage, dont know as to what, where, and how but CPS wouldn't charge her without the evidence to prove it as she no comments during police interviews now.

The recon whatever she pleads she will be remanded as the suspended sentence will now be in place.

With a bit of luck peace until August, the final hearing for the family courts stuff in a few months will be interesting now....
If she is in court this quickly its got to be almost certain an activation of the suspended sentence or remanded until next court date if she pleads not guilty

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 8 913 09-15-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: scotay
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,309 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 12,553 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,858 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,504 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,554 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,019 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 7,961 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR