Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
First thing - have all this in writing. You have her texts/emails - you need something from the dentist confirming that there was no appointment that day. I had exactly this same thing and my solicitor was very keen to have something in writing from the dentist as not only is she deliberately preventing contact, but she is lying and lying in front of a child! They may not want to get involved - but email the dentist surgery and ask them to please confirm that there was no appointment on x date. Also email the school and ask them to please confirm at what time your child left school on that day and for what reason. Email is evidence as it's written.

Next thing - avoiding the standoff - I had this from the time she received the court application through to the first hearing and it wasn't fully sorted until the final hearing. My Solicitor advised turning up anyway - but she had prepared son and told him he had to stay with her and walked straight past me. This was so stressful for my son I decided not to do it again.

This needs sorting out at court - just going to read back to see where you're at with the legal situation.

Also write a diary note (email it to yourself) Ex name has stopped contact - claimed a dentist appointment but there was no appointment with the dentist and removed child name from school at 2.30pm. Then emailed me saying she was stopping contact as she had safeguarding concerns and social services had told her to do it. Contacted social services who denied this.

Ok so you have a court order - enforce it - complete the C79 form and submit it to the court saying since the recent hearing, contact has been unilaterally stopped. Enclose the police report saying they didn't have any concerns (if you have a copy).

Briefly describe what has happened recently - eg her sending the police round 3 times, then putting in a prohibited steps application and now stopping contact. And add that all this harrassment and accusations and disruptions began since you have a new partner.

At the same time I would apply for a variation. What times have you got at the moment?
(Sorry just noticed there was a page 3 and my post says similar to Charlie, not intentional duplication)

Do you have it in written proof that there was no dental appointment in writing and a written letter form the school as TO why your daughter was not at the school for the court directed pickup ?

Armed with those could you initiate a breach claim ?
Are you keeping chronological diary of her antics. If so could you include all of that in with the appendix of the breach, along with a copy of the NMO so it is very clear to the judge who handles the breach on the day exactly what is going on ?

i guess the ideal outcome would be a significant thrashing and telling off from the judge ?

Ps edit to add I use a diary app called "day one" on my phone for all related stuff.
What happened about the second hearing 24 hours later? Did they decide not to do that? So she is forcing you to go to court. Hmm. Presumably because Cafcass will then be involved and she can try and bend their ear. Point is though - she applied for prohibited steps with no evidence and the Police said no issues so the Judge told her to write a statement (which presumably nothing has happened about so she has gone to social services). And then stopped contact - without a prohibited steps order - having been turned down for one basically. So she is in the wrong. If she thinks her tapes to social services are "evidence" then she is wrong - she just looks like an alienator.

Believe me - I had exactly the same shenanigans over sheer spite and jealousy when she realised son loved my partner and was talking about her.

Next step is enforcement I think - I think the fee is the same £215. Don't mess about - get this back in front of a court. She is making out that the child is unsafe with you and that is parental alienation (telling the child you're not safe).

Meanwhile you would normally have a Solcitor's letter sent telling her she must reinstate contact as she is in breach of the court order - but she would ignore that anyway and you'd get a load of blather back. You could send a brief formal email to her yourself along those lines - but I would do it the same day you submit the enforcement application and get that application in.

Also just wondering if you could show the order to the school and ask them to ensure that you are able to collect your child on the days specified. You might need legal advice about showing the order to them - sometimes there is something on the order that says it can't be shown to anyone without court permission.
Hi

As for the urgent hearing, have had no word of that happening a week after the event so i assume its not going to happen. Seeing as it was the head magistrate of the family court here who dismissed her latest prohibitive steps application before it even got a chance to go to court i doubt the court legal representative will overrule him.

Ex is saying she is acting on advice given from Social Services, a chat with them yesterday confirms this is BS. This is following exactly the same pattern as October when she made the fictitious assault claims. Social worker seen right through that.

Have been in contact with the police to warn them of a possible confrontation in a school playground, i need to be there as the court order says so, i dont turn up its a breach. They also inform me if the ex tries to stop or harras me during pick up then the non-mol against her kicks in, i forgot about that.

Police suggest i contact school and try to pick up daughter 20 mins before end of day in reception to defuse this, have emailed school safeguarding officer to see if possible.

Chat with Social Services guy who was involved in last bogus claims and who has been asked to complete the section 7 for April is rapidly losing patience with ex. Seemingly she has been ranting to them all week and in his words doing a good enough job to dig her own hole. He is in discussion with his boss to out in place a Child Protection Plan due to my ex'x absolute nutcase behavior, i have told him my daughter needs to be away from her for her own emotional safety.

Today is going to be interesting at 3:15pm. i will stay calm and focused on my daughter.
Yes contact the school and say you have been advised to collect daughter a bit early and that ex will try and interfere. That you have had advice from the Police, there is a non molestation order in place against the ex and you would be in contempt of court if you didn't collect her. Going 20 minutes early is a good idea (ring the Headteacher) because it will avoid the conflict for your daughter (although she will be getting stressed about all this). But don't be surprised if you find the ex has taken herout at lunchtime! For another dental appointment! And it could get silly if both parents are turning up earlier and earlier. Also check with the school that your daughter is there - ex may have kept her off sick. You really need to do the Enforcement - she has breached once with a falsified dental appointment and even if there was a dental appointment, no need to stop contact. And she has confirmed in writing that she has stopped contact. Because she may well just keep daugher off school every time it's your turn to collect her and that would take time to sort out. If she is kept off sick, email ex to request details of Doctor's diagnosis (she won't have taken her to the doctor so there won't be any but it'll be in writing that you requested it).

I have been in your situation and it's not nice. In my case ex didn't stop contact - an application was in progress - but she prevented collection from school. Take your court order with you and if necessary let the school deal with the ex and tell her she has to let you collect your daughter.
Picked daughter up at 2:50 on Friday, school aware and seem supportive and thankful I tried to stop any issues in a school playground. They did warn me however that if there was any incident at all in the school grounds during pickup their default is to call 999.

I accepted this and would welcome it, all I am doing is obeying the order and picking up my daughter as the court ordered.

So, got home with daughter and as expected 6pm, knock on the door, and surprise, surprise the police are in attendance again, second overnight access in a row now. This time the complaint was I illegally removed my daughter from school and seemingly this weekend wasn’t my access time, it was mums….

Could tell the police are getting hacked off with this, showed the officers the order and they copied for their records, the saw my daughter was happily playing Lego and watching TV. Told them that their appearance at my door was becoming a regular occurrence and as usual they were being used to simply cause disruption.

They apologised for this visit but as she called 999 they had to attend, they’re only doing their job acting on the BS the ex states in a 999 call.
Had a chat with school, I will not be removing my daughter earlier from school again, it will end up impacting her education. If ex removes her earlier on my access days then I report a breach, she turns up same time as me and stops pickup I will get the bitch lifted for a breach of the non-mol.

Coincidentally my daughter said mum was not at work last week. I just said was she on holiday to which she said no, mum was off because she had to fill in lots of documents. So I assume another set of BS accusations and paperwork from the courts could be in process.

At least im on a good footing with the social worker doing the Section 7 report, gave me his direct mobile number and is going to do the interview with my daughter at her school next week, even though the report isn’t due until late March. Says he want to see my daughter outwith the ex’s home and before she can brief and poison her answers. He’s got her and her games sewn up and her attitude down correct.
(01-21-2019, 08:33 AM)scotay Wrote: Picked daughter up at 2:50 on Friday, school aware and seem supportive and thankful I tried to stop any issues in a school playground. They did warn me however that if there was any incident at all in the school grounds during pickup their default is to call 999.

I accepted this and would welcome it, all I am doing is obeying the order and picking up my daughter as the court ordered.

So, got home with daughter and as expected 6pm, knock on the door, and surprise, surprise the police are in attendance again, second overnight access in a row now. This time the complaint was I illegally removed my daughter from school and seemingly this weekend wasn’t my access time, it was mums….

Could tell the police are getting hacked off with this, showed the officers the order and they copied for their records, the saw my daughter was happily playing Lego and watching TV. Told them that their appearance at my door was becoming a regular occurrence and as usual they were being used to simply cause disruption.

They apologised for this visit but as she called 999 they had to attend, they’re only doing their job acting on the BS the ex states in a 999 call.
Had a chat with school, I will not be removing my daughter earlier from school again, it will end up impacting her education. If ex removes her earlier on my access days then I report a breach, she turns up same time as me and stops pickup I will get the bitch lifted for a breach of the non-mol.

Coincidentally my daughter said mum was not at work last week. I just said was she on holiday to which she said no, mum was off because she had to fill in lots of documents. So I assume another set of BS accusations and paperwork from the courts could be in process.

At least im on a good footing with the social worker doing the Section 7 report, gave me his direct mobile number and is going to do the interview with my daughter at her school next week, even though the report isn’t due until late March. Says he want to see my daughter outwith the ex’s home and before she can brief and poison her answers. He’s got her and her games sewn up and her attitude down correct.

Surely the police have got her in trouble for wasting time.
Apparently not, this is now the 7th time she has pulled the child in danger / safeguarding card on a 999 call.
(01-21-2019, 09:24 AM)scotay Wrote: Apparently not, this is now the 7th time she has pulled the child in danger / safeguarding card on a 999 call.

Shocking that fella.
(01-21-2019, 09:47 AM)Tom_W88 Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 09:24 AM)scotay Wrote: Apparently not, this is now the 7th time she has pulled the child in danger / safeguarding card on a 999 call.

Shocking that fella.

Social Services do get notification from the police on every one of these visits so they can see her behavior on access days.

I dont think the ex realises this, she just sees a way to disrupt my access time remotely. 

The social worker preparing the section 7 report did comment that she doesn't realise shes doing a good enough job digging a hole for herself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 11 1,147 Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,347 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 12,660 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,871 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,553 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,576 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,057 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 8,000 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR