Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment during contact time.
Good that the social worker is on the ball - but still be careful. Social workers can have a habit of playing devil's advocate to see how you react and doing one thing and saying something else. But it does sound positive.
Due access today, school pick up drop off school tomorrow.

Again, email at 2:40pm, daughter not is school.
Blaming me as she’s scared who is coming to pick her up. Call school and she’s not been there for 2 days, reason given to school is “she doesn’t want to go.” Ex is not surprisingly using access to me as an excuse for this.

School now going to send out letters regarding her attendance and well-being they also said she was upset on Monday.

Now, my daughter left me on Saturday perfectly happy and content as we had a good night and day yet by Monday she’s inconsolable at school, coincidentally she also told school she had a good weekend with dad and was looking forwards to seeing him on Wednesday.

Now an enforcement C79 is the obvious option but ex knows this game well now and fully knows it will take 6 – 8 weeks to get to court.
Has anybody been in this position as I honestly think I need to be looking at the change of residence procedures as my ex is seriously screwing my daughters head up by all of this,
Yes enforce. She doesn't have a leg to stand on your ex! Keeping a child off school "because she doesn't want to go!" And she can't say it's because you were picking her up because she kept her off for 2 days! Yes this is affecting your daughter. Get your enforcement application in and apply for variation due to concerns about emotional and psychological pressures on your daughter to reject you - which aren't working but are causing your daughter severe distress. And your concerns about the amount of time your daughter is missing school for no valid reason (the school's letter is useful evidence to attach there).

I am wondering if your ex has got wind of the fact the social worker was going to talk to your daughter in school and she has kept her off school for that reason!

I would contact the social worker who gave you the number and say you now have concerns that your daughter has been kept off school this week for no reason, you have concerns about your daughter's emotional state as the last time she was in school she had been crying and she was not there the day you were due to collect her, and the school is sending a letter regarding their concerns at her lack of attendance. Leave it at that - try not to give the social worker your opinion that the ex is doing it to deliberately prevent contact (at this stage) or they may label you as being anti ex and you both get tarred with the same brush then. Hopefully the social worker will be in contact with the school and ask the school to let them know when your daughter is in school. Your ex is probably hoping SS haven't got time to wait and find out if daughter is in school or not.

Actually I would email that to your social services contact rather than phone - have it in writing and get the wording right.

Don't delay enforcing now.
Ok have the C79 to enforce order.

What document do i need to change or make a variation to a current order, i.e change the one i have to ask for change of residency. Is it still a C100 form??

Have talked to Social Services today, they now have concerns as to ex over safeguarding issues surrounding my daughter. He went to see my daughter at school today, still off with the reason, "needing a mental health assessment due to her father picking her up from school".

Was also informed ex went ballistic at school after i picked daughter up Friday, as per the order. Is now on a warning to be banned from school grounds.

My ex is seriously nuts, i need to get my daughter away from her for her safety. She was seemingly shouting in the school f**k the court order after she found out i had picked my daughter up.
Yes it's the C100. Hang in there. My ex took son for all kinds of assessments trying to find something wrong with him including a mental health assessment (without my knowledge) - and the result was - she was sent on a parenting course. I think the psychiatrist saw through her.

If she gave the reason for non attendance as "needing a mental health assessment due to Father collecting from school" - you need to get a copy of that in writing. It is very good evidence. My ex sent lots of things like that to the school thinking if she said I was rubbish then everyone would believe her because she was the Mother. She even used some of her mud slinging of me to the school as evidence - and it ended up being evidence against her.

Do everything by email with the school to the Headteacher - polite and formal. Keep up a papetrail. So I'd email the school and politely request they confirm that the Mother's reason given for child not being in school was "needing mental ....." And politely request that if your daughter does have any assessments, please would they let you know.

Any assessments and the school is kept in the loop by the authorities and should inform you if you ask.
(01-25-2019, 12:22 AM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Yes it's the C100.   Hang in there.  My ex took son for all kinds of assessments trying to find something wrong with him including a mental health assessment (without my knowledge) - and the result was - she was sent on a parenting course.  I think the psychiatrist saw through her.

If she gave the reason for non attendance as "needing a mental health assessment due to Father collecting from school" - you need to get a copy of that in writing.  It is very good evidence.  My ex sent lots of things like that to the school thinking if she said I was rubbish then everyone would believe her because she was the Mother.  She even used some of her mud slinging of me to the school as evidence - and it ended up being evidence against her.

Do everything by email with the school to the Headteacher - polite and formal.  Keep up a papetrail. So I'd email the school and politely request they confirm that the Mother's reason given for child not being in school was "needing mental ....."  And politely request that if your daughter does have any assessments, please would they let you know.

Any assessments and the school is kept in the loop by the authorities and should inform you if you ask.

She did that to your son? Wtf
Yup. He arrived one day saying he had mental health problems at his Mums house because she had told him that. School were involved and said they would go along with all the assessments but felt there is nothing wrong with him and they just kept reassuring son it was Mummy stressing. I actually think it was Munchausens by proxy or something.

Talk about messing with a child's head - it was also a campaign of terrorising him to make him reject us - but he didn't understand what she was doing or why - obviously because he is a child and she was just being horrible and strange.

I actually think she is a bit mental but at the time I thought there was a money element as well - if she got him diagnosed with something there'd be benefits.
(01-25-2019, 02:21 PM)Charlie7000 Wrote: Yup.  He arrived one day saying he had mental health problems at his Mums house because she had told him that.  School were involved and said they would go along with all the assessments but felt there is nothing wrong with him and they just kept reassuring son it was Mummy stressing.  I actually think it was Munchausens by proxy or something.

Talk about messing with a child's head - it was also a campaign of terrorising him to make him reject us - but he didn't understand what she was doing or why - obviously because he is a child and she was just being horrible and strange.

I actually think she is a bit mental but at the time I thought there was a money element as well - if she got him diagnosed with something there'd be benefits.

I often wonder what goes through peoples minds with stuff like that.
It continues with this campaign of harassment.

If you remember a few weeks back the ex tried for the ex-parti prohibitive steps order to ban me from any contact wit my daughter. Giving a tissue of lies and a flash drive of secret recordings of my daughter saying negative things about me that to me were obviously staged. The judge initially rejected the ex-parti stating that it was unlikely to succeed but pass the information onto the court legal examiner to see if the need for an urgent hearing was required.

Got a letter saying i need to be in court 6th Feb on Saturday, just how low and pathetic is this going to go and last..
Scotay = what happened, I;m following your thread carefully as my ex seems to be somewhat bat shit crazy too !!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harassment? Sb1353 11 1,148 Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment while having contact Sb1353 4 4,347 06-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sb1353
  Nursery in Contact time? JazzBass 13 12,660 11-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Last Post: warwickshire1
  Nursery time + contact time? kettleman 0 1,871 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Last Post: kettleman
  Contact time vs Nursery attendance Jamie 5 6,553 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MarkR
  Not being able to return child on time at the end of contact... TheDetective 2 3,576 03-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Charlie7000
  Harassment from my ex partner elmarveloso 4 8,057 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: elmarveloso
  Increase contact time with child Reza 3 8,000 09-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Last Post: MarkR